Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Returning

Hey all just wanted to let you all I'll be returning to Lugh from my long break. If anyone would wanna do an xfer from crom let me know. I have about 2-3mil gold in items/lix. Hope to see and talk to you all! Thanks :)
Shawn (Warrior) 221
SilentRogue (Rogue) 212
xCarterx (Locker) 190
World: Lugh

Re: Returning

Hey all just wanted to let you all I'll be returning to Lugh from my long break. If anyone would wanna do an xfer from crom let me know. I have about 2-3mil gold in items/lix. Hope to see and talk to you all! Thanks :)
Your name sounds familiar. Have you played on 2011? If so, I think i remember you when you standing next to the shalemont river at level 20
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Re: Returning

Your name sounds familiar. Have you played on 2011? If so, I think i remember you when you standing next to the shalemont river at level 20
I find it funny how people can remember such brief specific moments that have taken place years ago lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD