Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axis vs Alliance

So I'm assuming that you'll deny the dirty and unjust method you guys used to get the gear from how fast/crim? Reaper ring ring a bell?
Howfast/Crim happily traded his reaper, it was kept for an hour maybe until he returned our clan gear. It may have been a little sneaky but it was not unjust.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

So I'm assuming that you'll deny the dirty and unjust method you guys used to get the gear from how fast/crim? Reaper ring ring a bell?
If this is the only thing you can come up with after all I've told, I think I made my point.

Dark already explained the reaper situation.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

If this is the only thing you can come up with after all I've told, I think I made my point.

Dark already explained the reaper situation.
There is nothing to reply about. Except that alliance is the reason lugh has a big problem. So technically alliance is the only problem now that Elle and 8 are pretty much inactive and don't do much to interfere (still want them banned tho just in case they make their big return...). Alliance made lugh boring and where a huge reason why so many left lugh or went inactive on both sides. There's no denying that
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Howfast/Crim happily traded his reaper, it was kept for an hour maybe until he returned our clan gear. It may have been a little sneaky but it was not unjust.
It is unjust... You guys had an unfair advantage over him and you used a dirty method against him. He obviously had no idea what he was getting into. You guys were actually going to keep his ring that he paid for himself and is worth millions if he would have never have back gear that he earned fairly? That is pretty unjust and dirty...
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

To be clear, Lugh is not boring. It's boring for you because you have burned too many bridges and now you have nothing to do except kill that castle boss.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

It is unjust... You guys had an unfair advantage over him and you used a dirty method against him. He obviously had no idea what he was getting into. You guys were actually going to keep his ring that he paid for himself and is worth millions if he would have never have back gear that he earned fairly? That is pretty unjust and dirty...
Everyone actively playing in Alliance has helped with gear he was using. He didn't earn that gear all by himself. Goodluck getting anything in this game on your own, I think you know how hard that is. We have clan rules everyone should agree on otherwise why join us in the first place. He would have left/get kicked without returning his gear if we wouldnt have his reaper ring.

I find it funny that we are talking about dirty and unjustice when we all know you actually scammed someone. A bit hypocritical if you ask me.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

To be clear, Lugh is not boring. It's boring for you because you have burned too many bridges and now you have nothing to do except kill that castle boss.
I burned one bridge with alliance that I honestly don't care about as I can easily get gear without killing bosses mindlessly. I'm always camping the Black Market boss, lvl 0 6*. It always drops great gear such as edl items, dl items, and sometimes decent raid gear. I'm 2 items away (besides the dl/edl shield) from being completely satisfied as all my currently gear makes my build near perfect. Got full edl before I was even lvl 200. Don't need to be apart of any clan to be successful so burning bridges for me has little effect on my gameplay lmao
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Sure reaper ring was low blow however idgaf about that what bothered me was the initial reason howfast was booted. He took his time soloing bosses to help gear a friend that was refused entry to alli and was thus booted despite his actions having 0 to do with the clan. Which was then followed by reaper ring fiasco then followed by "insert person here" scamming the remaining gear howfast had and as I've been told is typically considered as belonging to said player even if they leave
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

And I've seen many instances where a group of player leave alli and talk about how horribly the active non gen player is treated. But whatevs.... Alli will be alli I will be anti Dom permanently. As I support all players working together as well as personal ownership of items not clan ownership.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

And I've seen many instances where a group of player leave alli and talk about how horribly the active non gen player is treated. But whatevs.... Alli will be alli I will be anti Dom permanently. As I support all players working together as well as personal ownership of items not clan ownership.
Amen
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh