Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axis vs Alliance

GB15; Good to see me and wonder have made such a lasting mark on you that you keep bring us up. Sadly the most we were involved with the reaper ring hostage was posting laughing emoji's. The brilliant mind work/planning was not ours. A note I would have dropped the ring but the wise words of Turq kept us old farts in check. I'll send wonder your love ;)
Wonder and I*

Grammar aside, it's sad to see that you guys are willing to scam and even saying you would drop the ring if he would have never given back his drops. That's way worse than me talking a halberd and charm from Elle. Just proves my point about you and a few of the other gens.

It's even more sad that you rely on a 14 year old to keep you guys in check :lol:
2 people take something that is not theirs. It's the same. Except they gave the ring back and you haven't given the items you took back
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Wrong? I'd say what I said was pretty spot on as that's how the real world works. Alliance's system is clearly unjust an you must be truly blind if you can't see that. Taking ones hard earned gear away for deciding to leave the clan is pretty much making all of their efforts made in clan pointless and goes to show that you guys simply don't care about the work your members put into the clan, you only care about the drops flowing into the clan bank... And yet people still wonder why there is so much drama in game. The methods you guys used to make how fast give his gear back made things even worse and created nothing but more drama.
This game isn't the real world. The gear isn't earned through hard work - you're sitting on the couch pressing buttons doing a recreational activity . It's not the same as going to a job and earning a pay check
Quit taking things so literally, think outside the box and you'll understand
Well when I hear ridiculous things like how hard people worked for gear, it's hard to agree with this. With this game it's hard to think outside the box with how pigeon holed and repetitive it is. One of these days you won't be 14 and be able to think objectively too
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

GB15; Good to see me and wonder have made such a lasting mark on you that you keep bring us up. Sadly the most we were involved with the reaper ring hostage was posting laughing emoji's. The brilliant mind work/planning was not ours. A note I would have dropped the ring but the wise words of Turq kept us old farts in check. I'll send wonder your love ;)
Wonder and I*

Grammar aside, it's sad to see that you guys are willing to scam and even saying you would drop the ring if he would have never given back his drops. That's way worse than me talking a halberd and charm from Elle. Just proves my point about you and a few of the other gens.

It's even more sad that you rely on a 14 year old to keep you guys in check :lol:
2 people take something that is not theirs. It's the same. Except they gave the ring back and you haven't given the items you took back
The big difference is that drops come from something that will spawn again and those same drops can drop again whereas the reaper ring was purchased with millions of his own gold. That gear was technically his as he was given it for his contributions thus making it a payment of some sort, but of course it doesn't seem that way because of how the clan rules twist up that logic
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Well when I hear ridiculous things like how hard people worked for gear, it's hard to agree with this. With this game it's hard to think outside the box with how pigeon holed and repetitive it is. One of these days you won't be 14 and be able to think objectively too
In the virtual world of this game it is considered hard work, no matter how repetitive it is you still have to put in effort in order to gain.

Judging by the way dat said that a 14 or 15 year old had to keep those "old farts" in check just tells you that us youngsters as you guys would call us know a lot more about what's right and what's wrong.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Wonder and I*

The big difference is that drops come from something that will spawn again and those same drops can drop again whereas the reaper ring was purchased with millions of his own gold. That gear was technically his as he was given it for his contributions thus making it a payment of some sort, but of course it doesn't seem that way because of how the clan rules twist up that logic
If a person takes something that is not theirs, it is stealing. But it's a moot point as you don't see theft as black and white.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Exactly, that reaper ring wasn't theirs and that gear was technically his. So that makes alliance the true thieving bad guys here
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Exactly, that reaper ring wasn't theirs and that gear was technically his. So that makes alliance the true thieving bad guys here
Im surprised that someone who isnt a member of Alliance thinks to know so much about us.

I think Dark Star, I and even Zyz explained enough about the Reaper Ring thing. Alliance has it rules, you can like them or not, we don't care because you will never get in Alliance, so stop whining and trying to win an argument you will not win.

Does everything you do on forums have to do something with how bad Alliance is according to you?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Im surprised that someone who isnt a member of Alliance thinks to know so much about us.

I think Dark Star, I and even Zyz explained enough about the Reaper Ring thing. Alliance has it rules, you can like them or not, we don't care because you will never get in Alliance, so stop whining and trying to win an argument you will not win.

Does everything you do on forums have to do something with how bad Alliance is according to you?
A justified argument will always win over an unjust argument, that's just how life works. I've already explained logically how your system is unjust and if you can't make sense of that then you truly are lost. Of course people like you will always deny deny and deny cause you're a gen as well. Dark Star hardly even made an argument and ZyZ doesn't even play on lugh. You guys are just a bunch of mindless players filling a bank without any benefit and then YOU start complaining when people start leaving with drops for obvious reasons.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

For everyone's information, Axis was started by some Alliance members while they were in alliance. Alliance worked on an honor system and that was badly abused by those members, who hoarded way more than a few drops to help a friend. Alliance basic premise is simple, if you got gear with the clans help then it is the clans property to decide what to do with. You don't get anything worthwhile on your own in this game.

To the op, there is no war. Alliance is doing what alliance has always done, working to get gear for themselves and the clan. That's how endgame is in this game. If you feel any tension, it is probably the result of a lot of Alliance member feelings being hurt by the original Axis members. They were considered friends, trusted, and well rewarded. So you can understand how arrogant it seems when there is trash talk while camping. From my observations, I haven't seen anything I would consider tension as I just don't see many axis in the areas that I play. Also, I am sorry that some people have derailed your post to, yet again, belabor their personal agendas. It sucks that there can't be genuine discussion on the forums.

To the two people with very strong opinions about Alliance: I would suggest you concern yourself with your own gameplay and stop obsessing about the choices of Alliance members. It has been demonstrated time and time again that you don't have all the facts needed to form a valid opinion. You guys come off like you sit around and make up scary Alliance ghost stories.

Those guys knew the rules of Alliance. They made their own choices and they knew the consequences. I don't see them coming to the forums and acting like they were wronged. I only see people too willing to believe a one-sided story.

Instead of taking the time to compulsively post on these forums, you could, for instance, play the game. You could start by accepting some quests, then by realizing you can't finish those quests without a buddy or two. So you start working with your group of buds to get everyone's quest completed, and give them the drops that will help them more. When you come across a drop that will help one of your buddies, you save it for him because he has been awesome to you and you want to be awesome to them. Pretty soon, you have a large circle of friends bc everyone likes people who are awesome and you work together to get bigger quests completed. Like a clan.

Now that there are dozens of people who you can call friends, please explain how you are going to ask 40+ people to show up, spend plat items, and their personal leisure time, to get gear for someone who can turn around and sell it for personal profit? Alliance members respect all that each member gives to the clan. We show that respect by not taking advantage of people and making sure the results of their efforts are well spent.
There are other ways to play this game. Everyone is free to do as they like but that's how you are expected to play in alliance.

There were other issues that were brought up that I want to briefly address:

Perk saying things are even more fair now is referring to how we are continuing to find ways to make sure members efforts in their game time are rewarded, that was not an acknowledgement that there was unfairness before. It will never be perfect, but that is due to OTM's design.

Howfast willingly lent his reaper bc we were all considered friends. Yes, it was used as leverage. I'm glad that we were able to regain what gear we could and pass it on to the other mages who had all agreed Howfast could use over them. Judging by what his friends did, if we hadn't used some leverage, they would have lost out on that as well. It might surprise you to learn that, Howfast seemed to come out of all this looking the best. He took responsibility for his actions, gave up his gear, apologized, and left. Then he continued to help us with bosses.

I don't know what you think Dat and Wonder did. In my experience, they are two of the nicest and most helpful people on Lugh. Without them, I don't think Alliance would be such a great clan and I am fully aware and grateful that they worked hard for my gear long before I joined the clan. Which brings me to my last point,

Alliance went dominant and Lugh has changed. That was over 2 years ago. Alliance is stronger than ever. There are two sides to every story. Alliance would probably never had gone dom if they weren't being used for every kill only to have the drops awarded to people who came late, unequipped, and unlixed, then had to buy those same drops minutes later in the castle.

Thanks to all that took the time to read this,
Best wishes to all that play this game!
Astre 230 druid
Astroid 221 tank
Alyra 220 ranger
General in Alliance

Alliance is stronger than ever but the server as a whole is unfathomable. A concept you guys don't understand while hiding inside the walls of Alliance. All of this drama, mass xfers away from lugh and mass amount of people going inactive could have been ultimately avoided, but nope, you guys decided to go down the greedy route. The decisions made by alliance affects everyone in the server which most of us do not want, therefor we take a stance and speak our opinions asking for a change for the greater good of the server as a whole, not the individual. Most of you alliance don't even know what it's like to be on the down side of things aka Ooc and because of that you don't see the larger picture
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh