Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axis vs Alliance

You guys are butthurt because a general held leverage over a scammer to make sure he returned his gear? He used fast reapers ring to make sure he turned in the CLAN gear he was using. How is that unjust, thats like the bank robber complaining that the police pointed a gun at him to stop him. He was even polite enough to give the scammer his reaper ring back, thats more than he deserved.

Alliance is a great clan, and cares for its members. Too bad no lifers like you have nothing better to do then bashing a clan that secretly you wished to be apart of.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I never disagreed with using the ring to get the things back learn to read... I disagree with why he was kicked in the first place. Treat your members well yeah right, then why would u unjustly kick them and take all their efforts away.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Also the reason mizza doesn't have her rangers name in her tag is a bit fishy considering that it's the leader of Avandesora, despite avandesoras members claim to be neutral :/
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

I never disagreed with using the ring to get the things back learn to read... I disagree with why he was kicked in the first place. Treat your members well yeah right, then why would u unjustly kick them and take all their efforts away.
Fast was not kicked, he left on his own. It was his plan to hoard drops and create a new clan. He and the other members were treated very fairly and were well geared.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

Also the reason mizza doesn't have her rangers name in her tag is a bit fishy considering that it's the leader of Avandesora, despite avandesoras members claim to be neutral :/
Fail again, on many levels. Mizza is a guy, his ranger is in Alliance and is no lngerr the leader of Avan, which is and always has been neutral.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

So magikarp is no longer leader cuz according to ppl ik in avan she was just a couple weeks ago...
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage

So magikarp is no longer leader cuz according to ppl ik in avan she was just a couple weeks ago...
Magikarp is in alliance
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

You guys are butthurt because a general held leverage over a scammer to make sure he returned his gear? He used fast reapers ring to make sure he turned in the CLAN gear he was using. How is that unjust, thats like the bank robber complaining that the police pointed a gun at him to stop him. He was even polite enough to give the scammer his reaper ring back, thats more than he deserved.

Alliance is a great clan, and cares for its members. Too bad no lifers like you have nothing better to do then bashing a clan that secretly you wished to be apart of.
You simply don't understand do you :roll: all drops went to the clan bank, and he most certainly had to put in his share of work in the clan to get those items, so he earned it. You guys simply took his personal item (a rather expensive one) and used it against him all because he wanted o leave with items he earned. That's like you wanting to leave a job and then the boss taking an expensive prized possession of yours and won't give it back until you returned all the money you have earned through legit work... It simply isn't right and rather embarrassing. And you guys were saying our leadership is bad? Take a look in the mirror ffs

Alliance may be a great clan power wise and that is the only thing that holds your clan together. I know so many people that joined you guys simply for better gear opportunities, and I know some don't even give a rats ass about the clan because some slip some drops under the table to us outsiders. Your guys leadership is defenitly questionable considering the incedents that Wonder and Dat (mainly Wonder) did to a few players and the most recent reaper ring incedent that included even more of alliances generals in the mix.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

You simply don't understand do you :roll: all drops went to the clan bank, and he most certainly had to put in his share of work in the clan to get those items, so he earned it. You guys simply took his personal item (a rather expensive one) and used it against him all because he wanted o leave with items he earned. That's like you wanting to leave a job and then the boss taking an expensive prized possession of yours and won't give it back until you returned all the money you have earned through legit work... It simply isn't right and rather embarrassing.
Not really a good analogy it seems in this situation. Most clans award drops tp clan mates because that player is in that clan. And those clans habe an expectation that drops will be returned if that player leaves the clan. Yes that player contributed but so did many others for drops that are on each clan mate. Some clans are ok with players keeping drops if they leave the clan. Some clans aren't. Neither set up is wrong. But if you want to keep drops if you leave a clan, then don't join a clan that has an expectation that drops are returned if you leave that clan.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You simply don't understand do you :roll: all drops went to the clan bank, and he most certainly had to put in his share of work in the clan to get those items, so he earned it. You guys simply took his personal item (a rather expensive one) and used it against him all because he wanted o leave with items he earned. That's like you wanting to leave a job and then the boss taking an expensive prized possession of yours and won't give it back until you returned all the money you have earned through legit work... It simply isn't right and rather embarrassing. And you guys were saying our leadership is bad? Take a look in the mirror ffs

Alliance may be a great clan power wise and that is the only thing that holds your clan together. I know so many people that joined you guys simply for better gear opportunities, and I know some don't even give a rats ass about the clan because some slip some drops under the table to us outsiders. Your guys leadership is defenitly questionable considering the incedents that Wonder and Dat (mainly Wonder) did to a few players and the most recent reaper ring incedent that included even more of alliances generals in the mix.
It's more like leaving a job and having to give back the company computer, phone or car that the company provided you. I guarantee if you left the company and refused to return that "gear" the company would come after you.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance