Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axis vs Alliance

You guys are butthurt because a general held leverage over a scammer to make sure he returned his gear? He used fast reapers ring to make sure he turned in the CLAN gear he was using. How is that unjust, thats like the bank robber complaining that the police pointed a gun at him to stop him. He was even polite enough to give the scammer his reaper ring back, thats more than he deserved.

Alliance is a great clan, and cares for its members. Too bad no lifers like you have nothing better to do then bashing a clan that secretly you wished to be apart of.
You simply don't understand do you :roll: all drops went to the clan bank, and he most certainly had to put in his share of work in the clan to get those items, so he earned it. You guys simply took his personal item (a rather expensive one) and used it against him all because he wanted o leave with items he earned. That's like you wanting to leave a job and then the boss taking an expensive prized possession of yours and won't give it back until you returned all the money you have earned through legit work... It simply isn't right and rather embarrassing. And you guys were saying our leadership is bad? Take a look in the mirror ffs

Alliance may be a great clan power wise and that is the only thing that holds your clan together. I know so many people that joined you guys simply for better gear opportunities, and I know some don't even give a rats ass about the clan because some slip some drops under the table to us outsiders. Your guys leadership is defenitly questionable considering the incedents that Wonder and Dat (mainly Wonder) did to a few players and the most recent reaper ring incedent that included even more of alliances generals in the mix.
It's more like leaving a job and having to give back the company computer, phone or car that the company provided you. I guarantee if you left the company and refused to return that "gear" the company would come after you.
No lol. Most companies would provide you with those things upon joining in on the job. Alliance does not hand out gear right away obviously and if you guys did, then I'd support you guys and be 100% against drop runners which isn't the case here. I used money as a comparison because a company generates money with the help of the employees, and that money is then distributed at smaller amounts to the employees that worked for their pay check. A clan generates drops from raid bosses with the help of its members and then those drops are distributed to the clan members that worked for the gear.

It's not borrowing from the clan, it's a payment for your hard work
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

You simply don't understand do you :roll: all drops went to the clan bank, and he most certainly had to put in his share of work in the clan to get those items, so he earned it. You guys simply took his personal item (a rather expensive one) and used it against him all because he wanted o leave with items he earned. That's like you wanting to leave a job and then the boss taking an expensive prized possession of yours and won't give it back until you returned all the money you have earned through legit work... It simply isn't right and rather embarrassing. And you guys were saying our leadership is bad? Take a look in the mirror ffs

Alliance may be a great clan power wise and that is the only thing that holds your clan together. I know so many people that joined you guys simply for better gear opportunities, and I know some don't even give a rats ass about the clan because some slip some drops under the table to us outsiders. Your guys leadership is defenitly questionable considering the incedents that Wonder and Dat (mainly Wonder) did to a few players and the most recent reaper ring incedent that included even more of alliances generals in the mix.
It's more like leaving a job and having to give back the company computer, phone or car that the company provided you. I guarantee if you left the company and refused to return that "gear" the company would come after you.
No lol. Most companies would provide you with those things upon joining in on the job. Alliance does not hand out gear right away obviously and if you guys did, then I'd support you guys and be 100% against drop runners which isn't the case here. I used money as a comparison because a company generates money with the help of the employees, and that money is then distributed at smaller amounts to the employees that worked for their pay check. A clan generates drops from raid bosses with the help of its members and then those drops are distributed to the clan members that worked for the gear.

Wrong, and that is made clear when you join the clan.
Dark Star 226 Ranger
VoodooChild 217 Mage
DireWolf 180 Rogue
General of Alliance

Wrong? I'd say what I said was pretty spot on as that's how the real world works. Alliance's system is clearly unjust an you must be truly blind if you can't see that. Taking ones hard earned gear away for deciding to leave the clan is pretty much making all of their efforts made in clan pointless and goes to show that you guys simply don't care about the work your members put into the clan, you only care about the drops flowing into the clan bank... And yet people still wonder why there is so much drama in game. The methods you guys used to make how fast give his gear back made things even worse and created nothing but more drama.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Money doesn't really equate because that money is used to pay bills and live on. If the clan gave gold out for attending bosses and then asked for it back, then yes you'd have a perfect point.

The reason why laptops, phones, cars, and maybe even insurance works well is these are given to help you do your job better. This gear is expected back when you leave. Raid gear is given to help kill bosses more efficiently. Some clans expect this gear back if you choose to leave. It's simple - if you don't want to give raid gear back, then join a clan that suits that play style. I would never want to be in a clan where I spent my time gearing players just to see that gear walk off to other clans so I'm in a clan that raid gear is expected to stay in the clan. But if I wanted to keep raid gear if I left my clan, I'd be in a clan that was ok with this
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Wrong? I'd say what I said was pretty spot on as that's how the real world works. Alliance's system is clearly unjust an you must be truly blind if you can't see that. Taking ones hard earned gear away for deciding to leave the clan is pretty much making all of their efforts made in clan pointless and goes to show that you guys simply don't care about the work your members put into the clan, you only care about the drops flowing into the clan bank... And yet people still wonder why there is so much drama in game. The methods you guys used to make how fast give his gear back made things even worse and created nothing but more drama.
This game isn't the real world. The gear isn't earned through hard work - you're sitting on the couch pressing buttons doing a recreational activity . It's not the same as going to a job and earning a pay check.

There isn't drama because a clan says raid gear stays in clan. Drama happens when players join a clan and agree to this and then decide they don't want to abide by what they agreed to
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

GB15; Good to see me and wonder have made such a lasting mark on you that you keep bring us up. Sadly the most we were involved with the reaper ring hostage was posting laughing emoji's. The brilliant mind work/planning was not ours. A note I would have dropped the ring but the wise words of Turq kept us old farts in check. I'll send wonder your love ;)

Money doesn't really equate because that money is used to pay bills and live on. If the clan gave gold out for attending bosses and then asked for it back, then yes you'd have a perfect point.

The reason why laptops, phones, cars, and maybe even insurance works well is these are given to help you do your job better. This gear is expected back when you leave. Raid gear is given to help kill bosses more efficiently. Some clans expect this gear back if you choose to leave. It's simple - if you don't want to give raid gear back, then join a clan that suits that play style. I would never want to be in a clan where I spent my time gearing players just to see that gear walk off to other clans so I'm in a clan that raid gear is expected to stay in the clan. But if I wanted to keep raid gear if I left my clan, I'd be in a clan that was ok with this
Money does equate. A company needs money to survive and a clan needs drops to survive. If a company doesn't earn money then they have to close shop, similar to how a clan works. If players are seeing that their clan isn't bringing drops then people start to leave.

Anyways, since a clan considers all drops to be clan property then what the hell are the members gaining besides armor which is untradeable. People are escentially being forced to stay in the clan even if they aren't enjoying it to hold onto their drops, and if they leave then their rep gets ruined. That my friend is unjust as only people that have access to the bank are benefiting. Members are working to fill the banks with drops and get nothing in return. You can say they get drops for hard work but even you said that drops are handed out to help the clan, aka the banks.

Seems like Belenus is the only server with common sense as both top clans allow for people to leave with drops. It gives the players a sense of achievement and allows them to try out different clans without any penalty or drama.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

This game isn't the real world. The gear isn't earned through hard work - you're sitting on the couch pressing buttons doing a recreational activity . It's not the same as going to a job and earning a pay check
Quit taking things so literally, think outside the box and you'll understand
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

GB15; Good to see me and wonder have made such a lasting mark on you that you keep bring us up. Sadly the most we were involved with the reaper ring hostage was posting laughing emoji's. The brilliant mind work/planning was not ours. A note I would have dropped the ring but the wise words of Turq kept us old farts in check. I'll send wonder your love ;)
Wonder and I*

Grammar aside, it's sad to see that you guys are willing to scam and even saying you would drop the ring if he would have never given back his drops. That's way worse than me talking a halberd and charm from Elle. Just proves my point about you and a few of the other gens.

It's even more sad that you rely on a 14 year old to keep you guys in check :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Money does equate. A company needs money to survive and a clan needs drops to survive. If a company doesn't earn money then they have to close shop, similar to how a clan works. If players are seeing that their clan isn't bringing drops then people start to leave.

Anyways, since a clan considers all drops to be clan property then what the hell are the members gaining besides armor which is untradeable. People are escentially being forced to stay in the clan even if they aren't enjoying it to hold onto their drops, and if they leave then their rep gets ruined. That my friend is unjust as only people that have access to the bank are benefiting. Members are working to fill the banks with drops and get nothing in return. You can say they get drops for hard work but even you said that drops are handed out to help the clan, aka the banks.

Seems like Belenus is the only server with common sense as both top clans allow for people to leave with drops. It gives the players a sense of achievement and allows them to try out different clans without any penalty or drama.
On a lot of servers there a multitude of clans. If you don't like one clan's rules, then you join a different clan. If you don't like a server, you can join another server. On most servers, there are 2-3+ clans that can kill most bosses. On non FFA servers with lock battles, the strongest clan wins more bosses. If you're ok with gear walking away then you're being counter productive. Anyway it goes back to joining a clan that jives with a players philosophy.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue