Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: And so it begins...

[quote="GhostlyBlaze15"]Looks like my prayers have been answered and some **** went down inside alliance resulting in quite a few leaving. Those who left made a clan named Axis, a clan striving to be like Independent, battling against alliance. We gained a significant amount of power within the first few days and are able to kill edl 6*s.

Lugh is now turning into the war zone it once was. Lock battles at all dl (yes, even 155 spider), constant trash talking, and my personal favorite arena wars.

We sure hope now that the action has picked up again, some of the older players will start to float back.

Good luck, and may one side come out victorious ;)

rip.... B for effort, A for smack talk and -c for the leadership
More like F for leadership.
If you need a leader to function then you are just another brainless follower.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I would reply to the hate posts but I haven't been on at all lately cause of big tests coming up soon. So I have no idea what is happening.

I can say that lugh has already seen an ending... When indep died and the server went stale
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Don't go.... I love reading these threads. I've also got big testes coming up so won't be on much either, too busy but please keep posting about indep and everyone else, please keep trolling.
Pedro Griffino: Druid 220+
desinotonetsy: Ranger 114+
Clan: Alliance of Lugh

I would reply to the hate posts but I haven't been on at all lately cause of big tests coming up soon. So I have no idea what is happening.

I can say that lugh has already seen an ending... When indep died and the server went stale
It didn't really change much, you don't play on this server, you only pretend to be a lugh player writing on forums.
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220