Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

And so it begins...

Looks like my prayers have been answered and some unfathomable went down inside alliance resulting in quite a few leaving. Those who left made a clan named Axis, a clan striving to be like Independent, battling against alliance. We gained a significant amount of power within the first few days and are able to kill edl 6*s.

Lugh is now turning into the war zone it once was. Lock battles at all dl (yes, even 155 spider), constant trash talking, and my personal favorite arena wars.

We sure hope now that the action has picked up again, some of the older players will start to float back.

Good luck, and may one side come out victorious ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: And so it begins...

I don't believe players with integrity will stay with you too long. They generally don't want the taint associating with scammers brings.
No scammers here.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I don't believe players with integrity will stay with you too long. They generally don't want the taint associating with scammers brings.
Are you kidding me?
Just another rumor started, just like when callator was called a scammer(I wonder who would have done that...)

Just another lie to try to make people cling to the other side/eliminate competition.

Only sheep would fall for the ol blacklist routine though...

Lemme break it down. There are no scammers, but there are dishonest people(go figure).

Anyone who was around since at least 2013 would know that axis being here is for the good of lugh.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Are you kidding me?
Just another rumor started, just like when callator was called a scammer(I wonder who would have done that...)

Just another lie to try to make people cling to the other side/eliminate competition.

Only sheep would fall for the ol blacklist routine though...

Lemme break it down. There are no scammers, but there are dishonest people(go figure).

Anyone who was around since at least 2013 would know that axis being here is for the good of lugh.
The callator incident was a simple misunderstanding. Callator was busy irl and went mia for weeks, even me as a clan member of calla didnt knew where he was. Other ancients member didnt onow either, this is a really bad example.

I wont bother bashing axis, but there are known scammers in that clan. Fine by me, just don't deny the facts.

I agree that axis may be good for lugh. Some competition is fun. Just don't think the clan will stay together for long with the current staFf, but we will see...
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]