Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Independent

Just went through the old Independent clan forums and realized how bad I miss those days when Independent was alive and doing well.

Petition to bring back Independent to its former glory and bring back life and meaning to Lugh! Because let's face it, the number of inactive players/xfers from both sides of lugh have increased dramatically since Independent died off. This server needs competition!
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Independent

+1, competition is what makes this game interesting.. if you win and lose some.

Problem is that:
1. The people that could make a difference are done.

2a. The people that could make a difference and are still playing are complete wacko jackos.

2b. These people will do everything in their power to work against any clan trying to compete with Alliance, making it even worse.

3. Alliance is working towards their 25th Gelebron kill, where all other clans cant form a group to get a smooth Aggy kill.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Problem is that:

2a. The people that could make a difference and are still playing are complete wacko jackos.

2b. These people will do everything in their power to work against any clan trying to compete with Alliance, making it even worse.

3. Alliance is working towards their 25th Gelebron kill, where all other clans cant form a group to get a smooth Aggy kill.
All points are so true. I take it that alliance is starting to get bored? I can say that we are most certainly slowing down and only started picking things back up when I came back to the chat groups and put the foot down on snorri and edl (finally got my dl sword ;) ) but even then it's always the same 3 or 4 people showing up. People don't have the will do anything anymore (can't even remember the last time we've killed aggy). This is how lugh pretty much is atm, there are 2 main groups: pro alliance and anti alliance. Then the anti alliance group is split into two groups: pro elle and anti elle. Pro elle somewhat do dl bosses and few edl 5*s and the anti elle do absolutely nothing. Then there's Alliance that sits on top looking down at us laughing at the unfathomable show we have created, I'd be laughing as well. It's extremely frustrating knowing that things will never change and there's nothing that we can do about it in this time because as you said, the wacko Jackos will do anything in their power to work against any clans that try to go up against alliance, we've seen it done against independent and phalanx and gl to any other clan that tries to make a stance. Only hope people have is that alliance will break apart but that's obviously not happening.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Problem is that:

All points are so true. I take it that alliance is starting to get bored? I can say that we are most certainly slowing down and only started picking things back up when I came back to the chat groups and put the foot down on snorri and edl (finally got my dl sword ;) ) but even then it's always the same 3 or 4 people showing up. People don't have the will do anything anymore (can't even remember the last time we've killed aggy). This is how lugh pretty much is atm, there are 2 main groups: pro alliance and anti alliance. Then the anti alliance group is split into two groups: pro elle and anti elle. Pro elle somewhat do dl bosses and few edl 5*s and the anti elle do absolutely nothing. Then there's Alliance that sits on top looking down at us laughing at the **** show we have created, I'd be laughing as well. It's extremely frustrating knowing that things will never change and there's nothing that we can do about it in this time because as you said, the wacko Jackos will do anything in their power to work against any clans that try to go up against alliance, we've seen it done against independent and phalanx and gl to any other clan that tries to make a stance. Only hope people have is that alliance will break apart but that's obviously not happening.
Did you finally take your meds?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Bring back BERSERKERS and SHADOWKRAR!!!

Unless he still plays and the clan still around? Been too long lol
+9000
He would have destroyed them, he was lughs best leader

But he probably won't come back....

So as I always say my help is available to anyone on our side, just ask.

But know this. Lugh can't change unless you the players change. Know that you, the people, have the power therefore you have the choice. For the better or for the worse.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

But know this. Lugh can't change unless you the players change. Know that you, the people, have the power therefore you have the choice. For the better or for the worse.
Wish people would simply understand this, but no one wants to do the work to make lugh a fun server again. Alliance has it so easy that they don't wanna do any of the dirty work (that being putting effort into making lugh a fun server again), and everyone outside of alliance just simply gave up and now people sorta do their own little thing. So frustrating. Gimme some meds Mizza
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Wish people would simply understand this, but no one wants to do the work to make lugh a fun server again. Alliance has it so easy that they don't wanna do any of the dirty work (that being putting effort into making lugh a fun server again), and everyone outside of alliance just simply gave up and now people sorta do their own little thing. So frustrating. Gimme some meds Mizza
Lugh is not a fun server? I have plenty of fun with low and high levels, have met loads of fun people that still play in lugh.

If you dont enjoy the server try another one, if that doesnt work maybe switch to another server?:)

Also what do you mean with dirty work? Lol

And yessss take your meds... right now you are so confused it almost sounded like you loved us.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Bring back BERSERKERS and SHADOWKRAR!!!

Unless he still plays and the clan still around? Been too long lol
+9000
He would have destroyed them, he was lughs best leader

But he probably won't come back....

So as I always say my help is available to anyone on our side, just ask.

Shadow and toycat were both great leaders. Last I heard, both don't play now which is a shame. Peace would've stayed.