Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Independent

You think I'm lying about playing since Yule 2011? lol I even have a screenshot of otm confirming my start date, they even told me that I've invested 3245 hours into this game.

We know what you did, and there's nothing you can do to change that. You're no different than howfastru who took our last mage dl set and went off to alliance
I dont care when you started. Im not even bothered. Please ask spacecabbage, perk, cihat and others whether i left right after getting dl. Get your facts right bro. I thought you knew what you were talking. But clearly you are accusing me.
Im not happy about you accusing me. I dont care about "you and your account". Thanks

You think I'm lying about playing since Yule 2011? lol I even have a screenshot of otm confirming my start date, they even told me that I've invested 3245 hours into this game.

We know what you did, and there's nothing you can do to change that. You're no different than howfastru who took our last mage dl set and went off to alliance
I dont care when you started. Im not even bothered. Please ask spacecabbage, perk, cihat and others whether i left right after getting dl. Get your facts right bro. I thought you knew what you were talking. But clearly you are accusing me.
Im not happy about you accusing me. I dont care about "you and your account". Thanks
"Ask everyone that either went to alliance or is long gone" xD
I was there when it happened and people weren't to happy cause rogue dl sets are pretty tough to get. I think I got my facts down
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

"Ask everyone that either went to alliance or is long gone" xD
I was there when it happened and people weren't to happy cause rogue dl sets are pretty tough to get. I think I got my facts down
Sadly, you are no longer trusted. Liars like you shouldn't be playing. In malaysia, we say "diam lah, malu". Translates "just keep quiet, its humiliating". Seriously, your facts are wrong. Just because you hate alliance, doesn't gives you any right to make false accusations. I feel pity for you. Attention seeker.

How is this convo still going on?

Alliance and all Alliance-haters will never agree. Just stop it.

Independent had some good days, but that was mostly because of the generals there worked their asses off, not because we had so many good and active clannies willing to log after ten boss calls. Castle campers ruined Independent.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Independent had some good days, but that was mostly because of the generals there worked their asses off, not because we had so many good and active clannies willing to log after ten boss calls. Castle campers ruined Independent.
lol no, you and I both know what ruined indep (you-know-who-#2). After she went on a rampage after that crown incident Independent went on a huge decline and never recovered.

@MildSeven
You ran off with a rogue dl set, rogue dl sets are hard to get and we pretty much wasted it on you, so ofc people are gonna get mad. End of story
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

lol no, you and I both know what ruined indep (you-know-who-#2). After she went on a rampage after that crown incident Independent went on a huge decline and never recovered.

@MildSeven
You ran off with a rogue dl set, rogue dl sets are hard to get and we pretty much wasted it on you, so ofc people are gonna get mad. End of story
Ah.... So what about your friend impaired? He helped you guys alot after i left huh. What about see hat? Inactive after getting dl rondel. Biggest question is, who was mad at me for leaving clan?? ONLY YOU! Im pretty sure when i left indep, ds and impaired got dl aswell. So yeah basically my dl helped them in a way to get dl too. Moral of the story, when you dont know about me, just stfu. Dont quote me anymore. Im not interested talking to a person that is full of bs.

@MildSeven
Ah.... So what about your friend impaired? He helped you guys alot after i left huh. What about see hat? Inactive after getting dl rondel. Biggest question is, who was mad at me for leaving clan?? ONLY YOU! Im pretty sure when i left indep, ds and impaired got dl aswell. So yeah basically my dl helped them in a way to get dl too. Moral of the story, when you dont know about me, just stfu. Dont quote me anymore. Im not interested talking to a person that is full of bs.
If you're not interested then why tf are you even taking? :lol: Cihat was actually a general who deserved the rondel more than anyone I know, and plus he never went to the enemy. Better to have a rondel inactive than given to the enemy, besides, he's just playing in Belenus for the time being and hopefully will come back when things improve. Ds and impaired got their dl in Phalanx, not independent.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I'm sad that all the ex-indep gens aren't around to shut down a person lying about why he got dl while still taking the time to talk on said post as if I wasn't the one asked who we should gear next and since person X was nice at the time and really wanted dl and camped fairly often I chose him to get it after which all he did was trash talk harass and threaten other players followed by ditching the clan 3 weeks later when he was told to stop doing this for alliance.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

So yeah you didn't leave immediately but once you got your dl you only would camp snorri just like so many others that only cared about themselves,, I was asked multiple times with the chief/gens saying "I know you've been camping for a long time for your dl, but •insert player name• has been levelling a lot and trying to camp would you like to be next or could •"be next"• this happened at least 3 players you as well as two other ex independent that are likely just as ignorant as you.
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )