Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Old People I remember

Btw, I remember you posting that you don't need to buy plat to be a high level somewhere. How do you level up without lixing? I find that insane.
Non plat doesn't mean you can't use elixirs.

Non plat means you don't personally buy plat. You can buy elixirs off people with gold and use them yourself.

Being a non plat isn't too hard, the main idea is just being smart with your gold. Bossing, merching, and dicing are the 3 big ways you can make gold. Bossing is 100% safe but can be slow at times. Merching is generally pretty safe but you need knowledge about prices, and it can also be slow but is generally faster. Then there's dicing which is still safer then not(60% chance to win as host), but the odds can still make you lose too, it can be slow too, but there's a fair chance to make good gold.

Personally I'm a merchant, and a while ago I used to hunt bosses too. You can do any of the 3, or any mix. As long as you are smart with your spending you should come out ok.

As a non plat and ex endgame player myself, I'd be glad to answer any extra questions if I didnt hit all the topics.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I had my concerns when i noticed the absence of a few of these players, especially Callumallen and a few others like Lukov. Don't know where they are but they helped me SIGNIFICANTLY when i was newer to the game. Anyone know how long it's been since they've left? I only started playing ch on Lugh again recently.

I had my concerns when i noticed the absence of a few of these players, especially Callumallen and a few others like Lukov. Don't know where they are but they helped me SIGNIFICANTLY when i was newer to the game. Anyone know how long it's been since they've left? I only started playing ch on Lugh again recently.
Callumallen close to 2 years now I think. Lukov between 1.5-1 years ish ago.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Callumallen close to 2 years now I think. Lukov between 1.5-1 years ish ago.
Lukov was around during the last few months of Independent which was about 6 months ago (maybe more)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD