Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whos left of the old players ?

Greetings all-
Not sure if I qualify, but I’ve been playing off-and-on since Christmas 2011.
Most active period was 2012-2014, some really good memories of that time, my best gaming experience was finally getting that invite to Ancients.
I’ve heard some call it the “Golden Age of Lugh”. I don’t know about that, but I do know I worked with many amazing, friendly, helpful and kind players from Bezerkers, Hobnobbers and others clans.
Since these last few updates, my old iPad 2 has been almost unplayable....but I’ve got it on good authority Santa may have a new iPad in his bag of goodies for me, so maybe I’ll see some of my old friends on the field of battle soon.
Wishing all my old acquaintances (and those not yet made) a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
With much respect-
Dadizbad
Clan Ancients

Re: Whos left of the old players ?

Greetings all-
Not sure if I qualify, but I’ve been playing off-and-on since Christmas 2011.
Most active period was 2012-2014, some really good memories of that time, my best gaming experience was finally getting that invite to Ancients.
I’ve heard some call it the “Golden Age of Lugh”. I don’t know about that, but I do know I worked with many amazing, friendly, helpful and kind players from Bezerkers, Hobnobbers and others clans.
Since these last few updates, my old iPad 2 has been almost unplayable....but I’ve got it on good authority Santa may have a new iPad in his bag of goodies for me, so maybe I’ll see some of my old friends on the field of battle soon.
Wishing all my old acquaintances (and those not yet made) a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
With much respect-
Dadizbad
Clan Ancients
Lol, hey man! I remember when you were level 20 (2011 - 2012 ish)?
LVRogue