Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

old retired player Lightface - possible inventory clearout

Greetings Lugh,

Edited to add: I guess what I'm really after here is a list of the hardcore collectors on the server.

***Important*** Please don't use this thread (or PMs or in-game mail) to ask for specific items.

It's been over three years since I've actively played. I do sometimes lurk in these forums and I see that there are some hardcore collectors on the server. Since I don't play any more I've been thinking about clearing out my inventory—especially since I have a bunch of rares—but I've been at a loss as to how to proceed. Last time I gave away gear it was towards a mostly-united Lugh's first attempt on Mordris so most of my decent unbound druid gear is gone. Pretty much everything I have is pre-Dragonfire (2013 update). Here's some of what I remember having:
  • full Crookback charm set
  • all of the non-sparkly ghost charms
  • most of the halloween charms (carrion lord, necromancer, etc), but no skeleton warrior or skeleton king
  • golden growth x2, golden shrink x1
  • Icelord totem
  • misc lux for level 150 and under (golden venom dagger, trident, helm of severity, regens)
  • bloodlust helm
  • avalanche sled (x2 iirc)
  • black sultan's carpet
  • 3x 60% cloud
  • yule cloud (5%, rare drop)
  • ymir warbow
  • an assortment of helper hats, including black and white
  • red & purple masks of lugh
  • hundreds of misc snowballs, quite a few balloons and party crackers
To be honest, I'd prefer to work something out with one or more of my old mates but I have no idea who still plays. I'm also not certain I want to divest everything as I still enjoy logging in occasionally to tool around.
Lugh | Lightface: Druid 141 | Kaonashi: Druid 141 | FacepaIm: Rogue 141
The B Team: Noface: Warrior 130 | Tsundere: Mage 130 | Smileyface: Druid 130
Retired from CH since 2013

Re: old retired player Lightface - possible inventory clearout

***Important*** Please don't use this thread (or PMs or in-game mail) to ask for specific items.
I read this so I will respect it.

I am a collector and I would be interested in some of these items, and I would be willing to offer you gold or other rare items you may want.

If you are interested you can find me on lavalord(usually in castle), or if I'm not on you could mail me at furyion or lavalord. Thank you
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: old retired player Lightface - possible inventory clearout

Greetings Lugh,

Edited to add: I guess what I'm really after here is a list of the hardcore collectors on the server.

It's been over three years since I've actively played. I do sometimes lurk in these forums and I see that there are some hardcore collectors on the server. Since I don't play any more I've been thinking about clearing out my inventory—especially since I have a bunch of rares—but I've been at a loss as to how to proceed. Last time I gave away gear it was towards a mostly-united Lugh's first attempt on Mordris so most of my decent unbound druid gear is gone. Pretty much everything I have is pre-Dragonfire (2013 update). Here's some of what I remember having:
  • full Crookback charm set
  • all of the non-sparkly ghost charms
  • most of the halloween charms (carrion lord, necromancer, etc), but no skeleton warrior or skeleton king
  • golden growth x2, golden shrink x1
  • Icelord totem
  • misc lux for level 150 and under (golden venom dagger, trident, helm of severity, regens)
  • bloodlust helm
  • avalanche sled (x2 iirc)
  • black sultan's carpet
  • 3x 60% cloud
  • yule cloud (5%, rare drop)
  • ymir warbow
  • an assortment of helper hats, including black and white
  • red & purple masks of lugh
  • hundreds of misc snowballs, quite a few balloons and party crackers
To be honest, I'd prefer to work something out with one or more of my old mates but I have no idea who still plays. I'm also not certain I want to divest everything as I still enjoy logging in occasionally to tool around.
I am interested in clouds carpets and crookback charms Ign: is Fired up