Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#11
I don't know if it's logical but I think it's bad taste to derail a thread on someone recruiting. I think it'd be better to make your own recruiting thread and advertise what your clan has to offer others. I'm a big 'play and let play' believer.

My clan has a rival clan on our android server but if they started a recruiting thread, the only time I'd step in and post anything is if they were spreading misinformation about my clan.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#12
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Yea and I could say the same about Acolytes, great feeder clan imo... that was until Axon and a few others that ran it gave up on it leaving everyone in the dust except for a few that got to join alliance early including me.


I don't know how to emphasise this more, but avandesora is NOT a feeder clan for alliance.

Although some people really wanted that I don't. I tell my avande clannies that they are totally free to make their own choices, can decide where they want to go. Avande is not a free ticket into alliance, they are seperate clans. We do have a few alts from alliance members in avande, but they are in there because they love helping newer players like me.

Lets start on the topic about clans that fell apart... You were in all of them, aco, indep, phalanx. What a coincidence that a positive mind like you was in all of those clans during their downfall?

Well it seems that everyone except for you thinks that avan is a feeder clan, people join avan cause they want to join alliance, members of alliance help gear avan, people who want to join alliance are sent to avan, looks like a feeder clan to me lol. All those clans that died off died because of lack of leadership. Every leader gave up on Acolytes, indep was down to 1 general logging on which was DS, and phalanx died when DS and his gf went inactive with the bank.


Only you claim avande is a feeder clan of alliance. Level 20's dont join clans with the mindset of joining an end-game clan, they just want basic help. Not a single person who wants to join alli was 'sent' to avan. Most of the toons that moved from avande to alliance were alts from alliance mains, you are blaming them for getting their 200+ toons in Alliance?

And allll those clans died because their members were not willing to put in some work, all they could do was hate and troll, and you are a remnant of that mentality.

Now GTFO of my topic. I would like to ask an admin to remove ghostlyblaze15's troll posts.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#13
Anyone could look at who runs avan and immediately call it a feeder clan of alliance, I'm definitely not the only one. People in those clans didn't want to work because of the lack of leadership, meaning their hard work wasn't getting them anything. Leaders run the bank and when a leader decides not to log, the bank goes down with him. When there is no bank around people tend to give up and leave the clan, but how would you know, you were never in independent or phalanx to the very end to watch those two clans fall first hand.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#14
If any Guards are on I would like to throw my druid in there lol but I don't ever use it so doesn't really matter
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes player since 2011 ._.
There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing "Starship Troopers"

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#15
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Anyone could look at who runs avan and immediately call it a feeder clan of alliance, I'm definitely not the only one. People in those clans didn't want to work because of the lack of leadership, meaning their hard work wasn't getting them anything. Leaders run the bank and when a leader decides not to log, the bank goes down with him. When there is no bank around people tend to give up and leave the clan, but how would you know, you were never in independent or phalanx to the very end to watch those two clans fall first hand.


Well... Who else calls avand a feeder clan? Would definitely like to hear some names, because right now it only seems like you regard yourself as 'everyone'.

At the moment two people have acces to avande clan banks. Me and narwolf, a lvl 143 main who has no ties to alliance. You are very materialistic and a fool if you think that 'a bank' is the only thing that keeps player around.

Apparently you are too ignorant and blinded by your hatred for alliance to see things for what they are.

Avandes purpose is to help out lower level players. What is there to feed? We want to send lvl 30 players to alliance so they can cheer us up from shalemont?
There is no hidden agenda here, it's not a feeder clan. Just an initiative to keep newer players in this server, thus making this server more attractive. Unfortunately you have a contradicting effect on this server, you have marked your name among other servers and people see you as the joker of ch. The only reason they would create a toon in lugh is to see you camp the epic castle boss in flesh and blood lol
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#16
paggasquid wrote:We are a clan with a goal to help out the lower-mid level player base in Lugh.

Why should you join avandesora if you are new to lugh:
-a very nice staff( no delusional generals and chieftains :lol: )
-active help with quests and gear
-very nice members
-in the future we will host mini events such as power level events.

If you are interested, send me a mail in-game @mizza
My 2 mains are currently in the clan I'm taking a break from those two (Casters) and working on a Rouge atm. Is my alt eligible to join the clan?
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#17
KKobra wrote:
paggasquid wrote:We are a clan with a goal to help out the lower-mid level player base in Lugh.

Why should you join avandesora if you are new to lugh:
-a very nice staff( no delusional generals and chieftains :lol: )
-active help with quests and gear
-very nice members
-in the future we will host mini events such as power level events.

If you are interested, send me a mail in-game @mizza
My 2 mains are currently in the clan I'm taking a break from those two (Casters) and working on a Rouge atm. Is my alt eligible to join the clan?


Ofcourse, but next time you can just ask it in-game or on line ;)
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

#18
paggasquid wrote:
KKobra wrote:
paggasquid wrote:We are a clan with a goal to help out the lower-mid level player base in Lugh.

Why should you join avandesora if you are new to lugh:
-a very nice staff( no delusional generals and chieftains :lol: )
-active help with quests and gear
-very nice members
-in the future we will host mini events such as power level events.

If you are interested, send me a mail in-game @mizza
My 2 mains are currently in the clan I'm taking a break from those two (Casters) and working on a Rouge atm. Is my alt eligible to join the clan?


Ofcourse, but next time you can just ask it in-game or on line ;)
Ok Sure :lol: but im getting a new iPhone because I was gonna get a note 7 until my friends note burst to flames :o
Well I hope to see you ingame mizz! I still remember when you were a noob :D
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests