Page 3 of 5

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:46 pm
by GhostlyBlaze15
Perky wrote:Goodluck guys.

@GB15, Supreme doesn't have to be as strong as Independent was, or whatever clan is. Vulture is saying that every clan (Alliance also?) is allowed to join a boss fight with them, so Supreme doesn't have to be strong. Everyone can make a clan now with close friends and still be able to kill bosses, its just with other clans and there will be rolls at the end of the fight.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Independent was the only clan to succeed while Alliance was in power, all other clans failed so yea I would say his clan has to be as good as independent or else Alliance will shut him down like they did to the other clans that tried to make a difference. The only clans that have been able to get as far as dl were Phalanx and Lost Legion which both failed. Elle's clan has been able to manage but they don't do dl. Hate to sound negative about this but if alliance doesn't cooperate then this plan and possibly his clan will fail. How do I know? I've been through it all.

Elle is spot on, if you want things to work I suggest you work with her. Ik you don't want to but if you want things to possibly work out, your gonna have to form relationships with enemies as I said before. This is what led to Phalanx's failure. We had everything, and by that I mean we had Independent's clan bank, we had a good number of high lvls, but what led to us failings is we rejected to accept our enemies (besides alliance) which eventually killed our clan.

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:14 pm
by Perky
Eventually Independent killed bosses alone. Supreme doesn't want to, they allow other clans and even clanless people to join the fight. Supreme doesn't have to be as strong as Independent was, because Supreme can have help from everyone in Lugh, Independent did all with 1 clan. So why does Supreme in particular have to be strong?

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:21 pm
by GhostlyBlaze15
Perky wrote:Eventually Independent killed bosses alone. Supreme doesn't want to, they allow other clans and even clanless people to join the fight. Supreme doesn't have to be as strong as Independent was, because Supreme can have help from everyone in Lugh, Independent did all with 1 clan. So why does Supreme in particular have to be strong?

Supreme will become like independent if they're plan did succeed, people will want to join supreme. Why? Because they are the core of this plan therefor they will most likely grow and the bigger they get, the more drops they will win, the more drops they win, the more people will want to join. It will come to a point where there will be very little people to work with because they are all in Supreme or Alliance which is what happened to independent and then they will decide to put their clannies in front of outsiders therefor they will go solo. Point is, old Lugh will most likely never come back to its former glory with Alliance in the way, if Alliance decides to go through with the plan and alliance dies off then this plan will most likely succeed, but it's going to require tons of work to show that this plan can succeed and give people hope which is something that phalanx failed to offer. He's going to have to work with people like Elle and her clan to make this happen which is something he most likely doesn't want to do.

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 pm
by Bitey
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Point is, old Lugh will most likely never come back to its former glory

All things change. Arawn went through this change a long time ago. I'm surprised Lugh held out as long as it did without a dominant clan. When I was researching your history I was so surprised that there wasn't a dominant clan on Lugh until about a year ago. Good luck to everyone!

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:34 pm
by Vulture
I would ask that you please stop with the conspiracies and to focus on the present instead of an imagination of the future. I would also ask that you please refrain from posting about personal issues, as well as specific people and specific clans as unfortunately, I am unable to provide free counselling. I would also like to keep this topic alive so that the players of Lugh may read and understand these basic guidelines and consider their options.

We are not "Independent", we are not "Alliance #2", and we do not wish to follow any specific path any such clan has taken. It would be fallacious to assume that since I have created a clan outside of Alliance, that we will follow the "slippery slope" to immediate failure as did other clans. I appreciate the concern, however, what players wish to do out of their own free will is out of my control and I would like to keep it that way. We are not here to force anyone to do anything.

I would like to once again point out that even though I have mentioned Supreme in the post, this is not a post about my clan in particular, but a post about what we as a clan will be doing with any person or any clan that wishes to participate. In a sense restoring some basic guidelines on how to play Lugh as a team of clans, comparable to the old system.
While I am welcoming some people, we are not actively recruiting players as once again: I am not looking to build a super clan, I am not looking to build another dominant clan, I am simply running a tight-knit clan with my friends and that is all.


elletopo wrote:... they made their own private wechat boss call groups and excluded all the other clans, because they want to gear their clannies first.

This is to be expected. Clans are made up of close friends and players would be naturally inclined to help their close friends over strangers. Clans are there for players to have people to fall back on should they need help, and with the co-operation of clans in Lugh, calling others through whispers and boss up chats will be a method of calling others to boss fights if necessary or desired. We are not forced to play with anybody, but we should not be forced to play with nobody either.

elletopo wrote:your generals who made clan supreme have scammed 20 million gold+ this very month alone!

The generals who have made clan Supreme does not exist as I have made the clan on my own. If you are referring to generals that are part of my clan you would be referring to the only general in my clan, Typhoon, and I can assure you my younger sister is not interested in scamming people, nor has she done so. For future reference; If you have a concern about the members of my clan I would ask that you please direct them to me in private rather than making such a claim in a public discussion.

If you have any questions or concerns please give the original post a thorough read as it is quite detailed and will answer some of your questions. If you still feel as though I have missed something then feel free to leave a detailed, yet organized and concise comment below.

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:18 pm
by Lilo
Off Topic Posts


I think you have made your opinions known, please allow us to listen to what other people have to say and keep the finger-pointing and personal attack elsewhere. Thank you.

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:33 pm
by Rahjaten
gl vult, typhoon, lilo etc. don't let the negativity of others get you down. Play as you like how you like.

To all the others you may or may not agree with what vult is trying to do. But don't be so negative. If you disagree say so and give an example or idea in a positive manner which you think would work better. Have a healthy respectful discussion on rules that could be changed or tweaked.
I.e. I disagree with open dicing. I would rather see class based dicing on raid bosses like necro mordy. While keeping quest line armour dl edl open rolls. (not my personal opinion but just an example)

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:38 pm
by Scorpionzz
Bitey wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Point is, old Lugh will most likely never come back to its former glory

All things change. Arawn went through this change a long time ago. I'm surprised Lugh held out as long as it did without a dominant clan. When I was researching your history I was so surprised that there wasn't a dominant clan on Lugh until about a year ago. Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for the luck we might need it :D

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:15 am
by pigman
Ghost and o8o. Enough derailing.

Re: A new side to Lugh

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:49 am
by raylooi2015
I think this is a good idea. Uniting all the clans and killing bosses, but whether or not people want to contribute is another story.

Now i see doubts about the rolling system, other class people rolling for other class drops just because they have an alt for it which they barely play or smt.

There should be like an enforcement on a rule like this one: whichever character u log on, u roll for that class drop.
What i mean is this, use this as an example: If u show up at hrung with a ROGUE, u only roll for ROGUE class drops. Anyone who doesnt obey gets banned or smt.

However, people will start to duo device and come to bosses with different classes and they get the chance to roll more than once. Its unfair and it should be avoided. We should make a rule where u can only roll once no matter how may characters u come with at the boss. But, if anyone wanna disobeys this rule then there is nothing we can do about it. But think about it, the rolling more than once was one of the disagreement which led to more people getting more drops than others and those people who got lesser drops started making an dom clan which was alliance (correct me if im wrong), they followed the gear distribution which only proves my point

Some people who worked hard to camp the boss for like 3 days every day got nothing because of people who rolled more than once just of having more than one character.

All im saying is that we should play cleanly if we dont want another 'alliance episode'