Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why people hate Alliance

#1
This is a perfect example of why people hate alliance. DEADMAN in our clan Phalanx calls Alliance for help on King Vorum (rare spawn) because his phone died so he couldn't call us through our clan chat on kik. Alliance shows up and regroups and doesn't let him in on the kill... Like honestly... Why do you Alliance members have to be assholes/greedy swines.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#2
Omg!!! How dare they do that. You were right to call out those evil, vile people. If I were you, I wouldn't send them Christmas cards this year. That will show them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#3
Zyz wrote:Omg!!! How dare they do that. You were right to call out those evil, vile people. If I were you, I wouldn't send them Christmas cards this year. That will show them.

Ok...... Are you trying to make a point or are you just here to be a troll?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#4
Well cause your ooc same goes for you not grouping us for stuff soooo yea
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes player since 2011 ._.
There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing "Starship Troopers"

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#5
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Zyz wrote:Omg!!! How dare they do that. You were right to call out those evil, vile people. If I were you, I wouldn't send them Christmas cards this year. That will show them.

Ok...... Are you trying to make a point or are you just here to be a troll?


Oh come on now. You called an entire group of people aholes, greedy, and swine and I'm the one that's trolling? Show me one thread where coming on and posting insults on an entire group of people actually led to anything but 5 pages of mud slinging and name calling before the thread got locked. If the worst thing that happens to someone is they get ungrouped at a rare boss that drops crap, then they're having a pretty good day.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#6
spacemod wrote:Well cause your ooc same goes for you not grouping us for stuff soooo yea

Not grouping at a boss is a entire different thing from regrouping. He found the boss, he calls for help from alliance, alliance shows up, and regroups on him like a bunch of greedy assholes. You guys will probably just go on and laugh it off as usual because you guys care about nothing other than yourselves. this is the same reason why I hate alliance so much, I find 160 dl boss, I call alliance, alliance shows up, and decides not to group me. I sure hope no one else out there falls victim to alliance's greedy ways.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#7
Zyz wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Zyz wrote:Omg!!! How dare they do that. You were right to call out those evil, vile people. If I were you, I wouldn't send them Christmas cards this year. That will show them.

Ok...... Are you trying to make a point or are you just here to be a troll?


Oh come on now. You called an entire group of people aholes, greedy, and swine and I'm the one that's trolling? Show me one thread where coming on and posting insults on an entire group of people actually led to anything but 5 pages of mud slinging and name calling before the thread got locked. If the worst thing that happens to someone is they get ungrouped at a rare boss that drops crap, then they're having a pretty good day.

Yes, you are trolling because you don't even play on Lugh and you don't know how alliance works :roll: unfortunately that rare boss drops crap that can sell for around 100k to a collector.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#8
@ghost

I could have told you not to group alliance

alliance may fool some people but they never fooled me. from the start i knew people like cecilkain were losers. even back in the exultantis days. the only reason they get anything is because they feed off of other's generosity and kindness as you see here. i've never in my life seen a more bottom-feeding, arrogant, selfish, and corrupt group of people. lugh gave these people fair sharing of bosses and this is how they repay their friends. im going to be the one laughing when their game becomes non-existant and they have nothing else to do. its better to treat people with respect rather than the way they do things. and for the record there are people in lugh that can easily end them and two of them happen to be mage brothers ;) i rarely log in to play the game but i certainly could best any of their mages if i chose to put forth the effort.

all in all take away one thing from me. show no mercy when dealing with them. don't give them respect or courtesy of bosses. remember that end game raid gear is not the be all end all to getting the lock. it certainly helps, but skill in your class and applicable shop gear and other raid gear if combined correctly can do the job. contrary to what they say, alliance does not have the best player of each class in it. there are far better warriors, rogues, mages, druids, and rangers.

good luck everyone (besides alliance)!

-Raijin

Re: Why people hate Alliance

#10
shaungee wrote:That is pretty messed up if you were of level they should have grouped him for calling for help. Alliance this is low

King Vorum is level 140 and deadman was level 137 at the time (he is now level 140) so yea he had every single right to be in that group and as usual, alliance took that right from him for their own greedy purposes. I had to warn all of my clan members about alliance and not to trust them, I advise for other clans such as Lost Legion to do the same.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest