Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of lugh and the clans

Yea so let's just run around saying that mordis is a real dragon and the military should go kill it with a nuke and have it **** out a few helms, ring and maybe spear. Dude you take things so literally, I say "sounds real to me" I'm talking about the fact that my gear exists. Now please go mind your own buisness before you get this thread locked
Yeah I agree, that's not even remotely realistic. When the military killed Godzilla, he didn't drop anything. That proves that real life dragons actually don't drop loot. What a rip off...
Want to buy some troll bait? The trolls bite good the last few days ;)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Yea so let's just run around saying that mordis is a real dragon and the military should go kill it with a nuke and have it **** out a few helms, ring and maybe spear. Dude you take things so literally, I say "sounds real to me" I'm talking about the fact that my gear exists. Now please go mind your own buisness before you get this thread locked
Yeah I agree, that's not even remotely realistic. When the military killed Godzilla, he didn't drop anything. That proves that real life dragons actually don't drop loot. What a rip off...
Want to buy some troll bait? The trolls bite good the last few days ;)

Bitey I heard your a Druid on yt :?:
Last edited by Hypnos on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Its both hilarious, and also incredibly disappointing that Lugh members still cannot have a simple conversation or discussion on forums without it turning into an all out flame war with everyone bashing on each other. Bout time we moved past the childish phase where we dwell on petty things from the past, and instead did something constructive.