Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of lugh and the clans

Most the mordy spears others have are either from other people that got the spears before alliance came to power or they bought them from the top secret alliance bank sellers ;) so yea I do have the only mordy spear from bank. I'm no longer in need for exps, if you haven't heard already, I'm trading exps for combos 2:1
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Most the mordy spears others have are either from other people that got the spears before alliance came to power or they bought them from the top secret alliance bank sellers ;) so yea I do have the only mordy spear from bank. I'm no longer in need for exps, if you haven't heard already, I'm trading exps for combos 2:1
Or your stuff is just not that unique as you think it is ;) Very funny to see ya fantasy stories though :lol: :lol: :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Or your stuff is just not that unique as you think it is ;) Very funny to see ya fantasy stories though :lol: :lol: :lol:
i don't think my gear is unique at all... I'm just very thankful that I'm able to use the mordy spear and thankful that I was able to buy the necro/mordy gear from a black market alliance dealer :) I don't know what you think is fantasy, all seems pretty real to me
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

i don't think my gear is unique at all... I'm just very thankful that I'm able to use the mordy spear and thankful that I was able to buy the necro/mordy gear from a black market alliance dealer :) I don't know what you think is fantasy, all seems pretty real to me
And yet its a virtual world where its not actually real
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Well no shiat... I would've never guessed :lol: :lol: :lol: why do you follow me around wherever I go, bashing every single one of my posts??? Give me some space man :?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Well no shiat... I would've never guessed :lol: :lol: :lol: why do you follow me around wherever I go, bashing every single one of my posts??? Give me some space man :?
I go through new posts and you magically show up cause you comment on everything and anything. When i see stupid, i point out that stupid and say why its stupid
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

I go through new posts and you magically show up cause you comment on everything and anything. When i see stupid, i point out that stupid and say why its stupid
I don't see how it's stupid. There was dl sales before(when it was banned), I wouldn't doubt that some eg gear is being sold nowadays too. People need gold.

But why would you comment about it being a virtual world? That's just a pointless comment aimed to start trouble.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Yea so let's just run around saying that mordis is a real dragon and the military should go kill it with a nuke and have it hamster pellets out a few helms, ring and maybe spear. Dude you take things so literally, I say "sounds real to me" I'm talking about the fact that my gear exists. Now please go mind your own buisness before you get this thread locked
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Yea so let's just run around saying that mordis is a real dragon and the military should go kill it with a nuke and have it **** out a few helms, ring and maybe spear. Dude you take things so literally, I say "sounds real to me" I'm talking about the fact that my gear exists. Now please go mind your own buisness before you get this thread locked
Yeah I agree, that's not even remotely realistic. When the military killed Godzilla, he didn't drop anything. That proves that real life dragons actually don't drop loot. What a rip off...
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide