Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh:Alliance Theme Song

I think my last posts didn't came trough...

@ ILikeRamen I am wondering who you are in-game
Keep wondering. :)
Lol

Talk the talk, but can't walk the walk
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Very interesting, i can say however we were walking well before alliance. :)
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Ye i have got to admit. Necro stood up for months and barely enough people logged to do mordy. Hrung and aggy the only regular fights. Yup, lugh walked very well.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think my last posts didn't came trough...

@ ILikeRamen I am wondering who you are in-game
Keep wondering. :)
Lol

Talk the talk, but can't walk the walk
Honestly mizza just stfu you're nothing but a traitor.

Ye i have got to admit. Necro stood up for months and barely enough people logged to do mordy. Hrung and aggy the only regular fights. Yup, lugh walked very well.
I was refering to killing Deadroot, killing all otherworld bosses, killing aggy, killing all dl bosses, killing hrung, killing mordy, and even killing necro as a team. Thats how Lugh stood, as a team.

Your clan just stand as an exclusive team, no real difference in terms of fighting bosses. Peoplego inactive, and bosses stay up longer. Its a common trait throughout all of the games history
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

Lol I am a traitor?

And the moment people go inactive your team is falling apart. No offence but with no goal in mind it's quite logical that you just quit when there is nothing to do.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lol I am a traitor?

And the moment people go inactive your team is falling apart. No offence but with no goal in mind it's quite logical that you just quit when there is nothing to do.
Im referring to alliance too, its not just because there isnt a goal, its because you reach end game and theres nothing to do. You cant kill gele so you kill a boss 30 levels below him. Even 45 levels below. Its not a single sides fault for people quitting. Its a design fault. Players get bored of the game not the play style.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

As far as I know we don't have any level 250's in clan....

Proteus doesnt count as a boss? We have plenty of things to do. Even some inactive players came back for this.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Lol I am a traitor?

Are you saying you aren't a traitor? If so that's the biggest bs I've ever heard out of you. Every single alliance member is a traitor and you can't say no to that.

Lol I am a traitor?

Are you saying you aren't a traitor? If so that's the biggest bs I've ever heard out of you. Every single alliance member is a traitor and you can't say no to that.
I am a traitor to what? A failing system? Am I forced to play by an old system for some pixels made by people that have left the game long ago?

You just sound mad and butthurt man.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]