Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possible solutions for the war?

#1
I know this sounds like a possible stupid thread post but there is no point waring. wars bring worlds apart and I don't want this being another sulis. We need to have a discussion and instead of going at each other, communicate! I understand that you immature people don't know what it means but I'll explain it. What you do is listen and talk calmly and work something out and make a compromise. It's extreemly simple. Now I don't know why or who's fault it is but frankly I don't give two sorcerers we simply need to resolve this otherwise lugh will be a graveyard. How? Well to start wars are started by egos and frankly disagreement (I am not pointing fingers). Now the problem we have here in lugh is that well people don't want change. The truth is people are scared to change and will fight it but you cannot stop the future! people need to accept that alliance want to be alone and instead fight them just leave them be. If you leave them alone they might help you, maybe not kill people in arena (likewise people kill alliance members) and won't ks you. What people have done is made it worse by overreacting and brainwashing clannies to point figures even when they know nothing about what the *** happened. because of the figure pointing ***
a war has out broken and nobody benefits this.

In the future if the war continues this will happen:

...no new players will join lugh because they heard it was horrible
...Existing players will quit because they can't stand it anymore
...the world will become corrupt and dead and all of us will hate it.

How can we resolve this?

...well as I said we can leave each other alone but that won't happen
...we can communicate but that won't happen
...we can compromise! Yes maybe that will work
And if all else fails we are truly messed because of the lack of immaturity.

If you guys want to leave feedback and ways to resolve this leave them below and I will add them
+1 if you support this thread
-1 if your a brainwashed nerd

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#2
Biased opinion, biased possible answers.

How about, "-1 because we like how it is now and we earned our place."

You're just asking for abuse. Good bye.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#4
Legislative wrote:wheres Axon :D one of the coolest doods ive seen around :)

He's wasting his time on bosses with the rest of us.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#7
Never even seen you on Lugh yet, i'm not sure why you think you can make this kind of post lol We been fighting hard to change Lugh, we are fine thanks
World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Retired

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#8
Vulture wrote:Biased opinion, biased possible answers.

How about, "-1 because we like how it is now and we earned our place."

You're just asking for abuse. Good bye.

Neero. wrote:We been fighting hard to change Lugh, we are fine thanks



....^^^ "we earned our place" ^^^...
....^^^ "We been fighting hard to change Lugh"...

bahahahaaaa yeah right.

You stepped on Toes, & Clan Dom
kept wth Clan Dom wanted to keep,
from The Good Civilians of Lugh.

All The Helms from Mordi
All The Drops from Necro.
All The EDL Drops.
It's all Good Holmes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You didn't earn Diddley Sqwatt.
You Humiliated,
You Took what was UnRightfully
yours, & You Destroyed Lugh.
And we are STILL around to take it
back.
Don't slip up :roll: :idea:

& you better hope that all of your
Dual Devicing, Account Sharing
iPads/iPods/& phones, don't get too
Outdated to keep up with your ripping
Off of The Lughians.
Becuz then you'll be in One heck of
a bind :lol:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#9
o8o wrote:....^^^ "we earned our place" ^^^...
....^^^ "We been fighting hard to change Lugh"...

bahahahaaaa yeah right.

What would you call camping bosses and running timers for roughly 20 hours a day for well over a year's time? I'd call that hard work, and I'd call that well deserved.

o8o wrote:You stepped on Toes, & Clan Dom
kept wth Clan Dom wanted to keep,
from The Good Civilians of Lugh.

How observant of you, we did take what we wanted, however I would change your word "good" to "lazy" and "civilians" to "PLAYERS". This is a game.

o8o wrote:All The Helms from Mordi
All The Drops from Necro.
All The EDL Drops.
It's all Good Holmes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah we took all the Necro drops. Didn't see you killing it now did we? You still don't even kill it. High level players need high level loot to kill high level bosses. One of the many concepts Lugh players fail to grasp. Otherwise the poverty class players wouldn't be stuffing drops into elle's pockets now would they?

o8o wrote:You didn't earn Diddley Sqwatt.

See above.

o8o wrote:You Humiliated,

Humiliated... How? Outlocking? Oh. Maybe if you weren't so lazy we wouldn't even have went dom, and in the event that we did anyways, you would have been far better off.

o8o wrote:You Took what was UnRightfully
yours, & You Destroyed Lugh.

Everything on this game is available for everyone to take. You don't have any more right than any other players and neither do we. We destroyed Lugh? Look around, population is at it's peak from the past couple of years. We brought this game to life.


o8o wrote:& you better hope that all of your
Dual Devicing, Account Sharing
iPads/iPods/& phones, don't get too
Outdated to keep up with your ripping
Off of The Lughians.

False claims based off of zero evidence. If it was even remotely true and you had any hint of evidence to send to OTM, bans would have been handed out like candy on Halloween. Alas, this has not happened.


o8o wrote:Becuz then you'll be in One heck of
a bind :lol:

:lol: is right.

o8o wrote:And we are STILL around to take it
back.
Don't slip up :roll: :idea:

You can "have it back"(as if it was owned by you or anyone for that matter) when either:
A) Beat us out
B) We all quit

Good luck.
Last edited by Vulture on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Possible solutions for the war?

#10
o8o wrote:
Vulture wrote:Biased opinion, biased possible answers.

How about, "-1 because we like how it is now and we earned our place."

You're just asking for abuse. Good bye.

Neero. wrote:We been fighting hard to change Lugh, we are fine thanks



....^^^ "we earned our place" ^^^...
....^^^ "We been fighting hard to change Lugh"...

bahahahaaaa yeah right.

You stepped on Toes, & Clan Dom
kept wth Clan Dom wanted to keep,
from The Good Civilians of Lugh.

All The Helms from Mordi
All The Drops from Necro.
All The EDL Drops.
It's all Good Holmes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You didn't earn Diddley Sqwatt.
You Humiliated,
You Took what was UnRightfully
yours, & You Destroyed Lugh.
And we are STILL around to take it
back.
Don't slip up :roll: :idea:

& you better hope that all of your
Dual Devicing, Account Sharing
iPads/iPods/& phones, don't get too
Outdated to keep up with your ripping
Off of The Lughians.
Becuz then you'll be in One heck of
a bind :lol:

Glad we don't have to interact with you anymore, This is one of the best goals we achieved :lol:
World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Retired

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest