Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What app do we use to communicate?

I'm just wondering what app we use to notify crannies and friends that your on or there's a boss. if we haven't got a main one we should set up a world groupie. On groupie we can setup list of scammers, auction house, world events and just all round it will allow the world to be creative. If you like this idea +1 and I will create one -1 if u think I should stfu :D.

Re: What app do we use to communicate?

I'm just wondering what app we use to notify crannies and friends that your on or there's a boss. if we haven't got a main one we should set up a world groupie. On groupie we can setup list of scammers, auction house, world events and just all round it will allow the world to be creative. If you like this idea +1 and I will create one -1 if u think I should stfu :D.
Ive used groupie before, i didnt fond it that easy for what we needed... WeChat is just a simple group social chat and thats basically all we need. WeChat is our current social app, we upgraded from kik when we needed bigger groups
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Ive used groupie before, i didnt fond it that easy for what we needed... WeChat is just a simple group social chat and thats basically all we need. WeChat is our current social app, we upgraded from kik when we needed bigger groups
The majority use weechat yes, but lets not try to exclude those that dont.
Kik is still a great social platform for clans, notably Hobnobbers uses it (great clan btw if your looking for one)
Groupie would be interesting, Im betting some of the endgame players might have it. (ask around)
heya,

Hope y'all upgraded to latest version of WeChat as the prior ones downloaded from the AppStore had the malware that got embedded into several hundred apps and have the potential to steal data off people's phones.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.