Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The truth about the war?

#21
paggasquid wrote:How can a single alliance member be greedy if we bank everything and try to gear each other the best way possible? Btw it's funny to see you say the word 'greed' when you are one of the biggest hoarders in this server. You have never helped anyone out, you barely play the game( no, camping castle on a lvl 60 toon called 'lavalord' is not helping the server').

How exactly can yo say most gens and the chief are greed driven? Based on what?
Outside alliance no one uses vulgarity? Why can you say we are a nazi-cult, communist and many more things you have called us and we are not allowed to say anything back?

What about your main free-lugh 226 tank? I have seen her cursing and bullying people since I began to play this game.

What manipulative tactics have we used to recruit people? Has it ever come to your mind new recruits may like alliance better then the other clans? As you can see in this topic as well even off-worlders find the dicing system for example very stupid.

Then you use the necro-accident as example. You forgot to mention alliance spend days of planning and coordinating this raid. You expect to just blend in the kill, while your doing more harm then good? That's called leeching. Then again, your a level 150 ish mage, you were not there at that fight, so that means that you have this info from another players that makes it biased again.

Why are you making an appeal to other people to rise up when you don't even bother to help them( again, camping castle is not helping them)


ok let's see. first of all im not lavalord. so you're wrong on that one. second, paying people for items, which is what i do is not being greedy, it's called being a collector. third, why was Alliance created in the first place? Explain that to me.

The whole thing with the necro was a scam. A giant scam. Who cares about the planning involved. When you use half of lugh to help you kill a boss , just to say thanks but we're gonna keep the drops is just plain wrong. btw, you weren't there either. but i don't have to be there to know it was a messed up move.

as for the vulgarity, profanity, and trash talking it exists amongst your gens. I trash talk to, but i refrain from using vulgarity and profanity in a KIDS game.

as for the greed thing, take a look at the leaders again. You got account sharers, multiple toons, and thieves.

check mate, Mizza.

Re: The truth about the war?

#22
Mysteryman wrote:Here's how I see it.

From the very beginning I knew Alliance would be trouble. I knew they would pull something like this, based off of the people that were running the clan. The generals I had known to be very sneaky people, and I was absolutely correct. For the record, I don't believe in any regard that Alliance never drop swapped. I too noticed them start to rise up during the Yule 2014 event. This makes perfect sense as that event was buggy and many users (old players) couldn't log into the game due to device issues, etc. Many of the strong and powerful players quit. Players that beat Alliance members in terms of knowledge and expertise at their respective classes.

Moving forward, let's discuss Alliance in more depth. I know all of the generals in Alliance. I can say that most generals and chief are greed driven, extremely arrogant, and frequently bash others for being different. I've seen many Alliance players, including the chief, use vulgarity and profanity to bring other player's spirits down. In my opinion this is both disrespectful and unprofessional. Lugh has changed.... A world where honestly and integrity flourished has become a world of backstabbers, liars, and manipulators. You can actually see the arrogance and lack of respect by some of the comments posted above from Alliance members.

Alliance in the past has used manipulative tactics to draw honest players to their dark side. One Alliance member told me that they are trying to "eliminate free rides." ie they are trying to make it so less people can dice. Their solution, try to invite every single person that's level 150 or above. It seems kind of dumb to say we are going to eliminate free rides and then just invite everyone anyway. But their is a bigger intention at hand. The generals are trying to control the world. Remember I said they flourish on greed and arrogance? Well here it is. They are trying to eliminate old players that are comparative to them. Old players that have knowledge, money, and skill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alliance generals manipulate their people to raid all of the good drops from their bank. Yep, they are using their own clan.

Just a little more incite into this war. Alliance participated in the necro fight with the rest of lugh a long time ago. Alliance got the lock, then said you guys can't dice, you didn't participate in our secret 'wechat' necro group that we told nobody about. So effectively they wasted the money and time of those that helped them. Ie they 'stole' the time and resources of lugh for their own personal gain. After this Virus (the clan) popped up with the intention of letting everyone dice including Alliance. Alliance on the other hand would get the lock and not let Virus dice. So Virus existed to make things right peacefully. Whereas Alliance, just doesn't care about anyone else, but themselves.

So in conclusion, I will say this. There are a lot of nice people in Alliance, who have joined for a variety of reasons. Some join, because they feel there is no other way. I'm here to say that there is a way. Don't let anybody fool you, including the generals of Alliance. Lugh has flourished for years preceding this predicament. Everyone was respectful and honest. Now many of those players are long gone, leaving only a few good people. But there are still good people. Had many of the old players not quit, Alliance would not exist.

-Raijin

Ahahha man you are great, i swear never seen a post with so many false and incorrect statements. I could put you into shame and destroy every single statement, but i won't. You are just a troll and you are well known even outside my clan for your attitude and 0 knowledge of the game, so no need to discredit you, you already do that on your own whenever you Type on this forum. Also, you don't know me at all :lol:
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Re: The truth about the war?

#23
Neero. wrote:
Mysteryman wrote:Here's how I see it.

From the very beginning I knew Alliance would be trouble. I knew they would pull something like this, based off of the people that were running the clan. The generals I had known to be very sneaky people, and I was absolutely correct. For the record, I don't believe in any regard that Alliance never drop swapped. I too noticed them start to rise up during the Yule 2014 event. This makes perfect sense as that event was buggy and many users (old players) couldn't log into the game due to device issues, etc. Many of the strong and powerful players quit. Players that beat Alliance members in terms of knowledge and expertise at their respective classes.

Moving forward, let's discuss Alliance in more depth. I know all of the generals in Alliance. I can say that most generals and chief are greed driven, extremely arrogant, and frequently bash others for being different. I've seen many Alliance players, including the chief, use vulgarity and profanity to bring other player's spirits down. In my opinion this is both disrespectful and unprofessional. Lugh has changed.... A world where honestly and integrity flourished has become a world of backstabbers, liars, and manipulators. You can actually see the arrogance and lack of respect by some of the comments posted above from Alliance members.

Alliance in the past has used manipulative tactics to draw honest players to their dark side. One Alliance member told me that they are trying to "eliminate free rides." ie they are trying to make it so less people can dice. Their solution, try to invite every single person that's level 150 or above. It seems kind of dumb to say we are going to eliminate free rides and then just invite everyone anyway. But their is a bigger intention at hand. The generals are trying to control the world. Remember I said they flourish on greed and arrogance? Well here it is. They are trying to eliminate old players that are comparative to them. Old players that have knowledge, money, and skill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alliance generals manipulate their people to raid all of the good drops from their bank. Yep, they are using their own clan.

Just a little more incite into this war. Alliance participated in the necro fight with the rest of lugh a long time ago. Alliance got the lock, then said you guys can't dice, you didn't participate in our secret 'wechat' necro group that we told nobody about. So effectively they wasted the money and time of those that helped them. Ie they 'stole' the time and resources of lugh for their own personal gain. After this Virus (the clan) popped up with the intention of letting everyone dice including Alliance. Alliance on the other hand would get the lock and not let Virus dice. So Virus existed to make things right peacefully. Whereas Alliance, just doesn't care about anyone else, but themselves.

So in conclusion, I will say this. There are a lot of nice people in Alliance, who have joined for a variety of reasons. Some join, because they feel there is no other way. I'm here to say that there is a way. Don't let anybody fool you, including the generals of Alliance. Lugh has flourished for years preceding this predicament. Everyone was respectful and honest. Now many of those players are long gone, leaving only a few good people. But there are still good people. Had many of the old players not quit, Alliance would not exist.

-Raijin

Ahahha man you are great, i swear never seen a post with so many false and incorrect statements. I could put you into shame and destroy every single statement, but i won't. You are just a troll and you are well known even outside my clan for your attitude and 0 knowledge of the game, so no need to discredit you, you already do that on your own whenever you Type on this forum. Also, you don't know me at all :lol:


typical Alliance tactic. use manipulation to make me look like a bad guy. take note of neero's leading statements.

Re: The truth about the war?

#24
Mysteryman wrote:
Neero. wrote:
Mysteryman wrote:Here's how I see it.

From the very beginning I knew Alliance would be trouble. I knew they would pull something like this, based off of the people that were running the clan. The generals I had known to be very sneaky people, and I was absolutely correct. For the record, I don't believe in any regard that Alliance never drop swapped. I too noticed them start to rise up during the Yule 2014 event. This makes perfect sense as that event was buggy and many users (old players) couldn't log into the game due to device issues, etc. Many of the strong and powerful players quit. Players that beat Alliance members in terms of knowledge and expertise at their respective classes.

Moving forward, let's discuss Alliance in more depth. I know all of the generals in Alliance. I can say that most generals and chief are greed driven, extremely arrogant, and frequently bash others for being different. I've seen many Alliance players, including the chief, use vulgarity and profanity to bring other player's spirits down. In my opinion this is both disrespectful and unprofessional. Lugh has changed.... A world where honestly and integrity flourished has become a world of backstabbers, liars, and manipulators. You can actually see the arrogance and lack of respect by some of the comments posted above from Alliance members.

Alliance in the past has used manipulative tactics to draw honest players to their dark side. One Alliance member told me that they are trying to "eliminate free rides." ie they are trying to make it so less people can dice. Their solution, try to invite every single person that's level 150 or above. It seems kind of dumb to say we are going to eliminate free rides and then just invite everyone anyway. But their is a bigger intention at hand. The generals are trying to control the world. Remember I said they flourish on greed and arrogance? Well here it is. They are trying to eliminate old players that are comparative to them. Old players that have knowledge, money, and skill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alliance generals manipulate their people to raid all of the good drops from their bank. Yep, they are using their own clan.

Just a little more incite into this war. Alliance participated in the necro fight with the rest of lugh a long time ago. Alliance got the lock, then said you guys can't dice, you didn't participate in our secret 'wechat' necro group that we told nobody about. So effectively they wasted the money and time of those that helped them. Ie they 'stole' the time and resources of lugh for their own personal gain. After this Virus (the clan) popped up with the intention of letting everyone dice including Alliance. Alliance on the other hand would get the lock and not let Virus dice. So Virus existed to make things right peacefully. Whereas Alliance, just doesn't care about anyone else, but themselves.

So in conclusion, I will say this. There are a lot of nice people in Alliance, who have joined for a variety of reasons. Some join, because they feel there is no other way. I'm here to say that there is a way. Don't let anybody fool you, including the generals of Alliance. Lugh has flourished for years preceding this predicament. Everyone was respectful and honest. Now many of those players are long gone, leaving only a few good people. But there are still good people. Had many of the old players not quit, Alliance would not exist.

-Raijin

Ahahha man you are great, i swear never seen a post with so many false and incorrect statements. I could put you into shame and destroy every single statement, but i won't. You are just a troll and you are well known even outside my clan for your attitude and 0 knowledge of the game, so no need to discredit you, you already do that on your own whenever you Type on this forum. Also, you don't know me at all :lol:


typical Alliance tactic. use manipulation to make me look like a bad guy. take note of neero's leading statements.

Not my fault if you don't have a good rep. This thread gonna be locked soon thanks to you, you are a pro troll
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Re: The truth about the war?

#25
its not gonna get locked yet. i do have a good rep. a rep for being an honest and nice guy. i speak my mind, because i want to make sure others aren't taken advantage of.

Re: The truth about the war?

#26
Mysteryman wrote:its not gonna get locked yet. i do have a good rep. a rep for being an honest and nice guy. i speak my mind, because i want to make sure others aren't taken advantage of.


ooh is that your reputation? Never knew that. Thought your reputation was greedy, arrogant and ignorant
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: The truth about the war?

#27
Let’s keep is civil guys. Personal attacks will get the topic locked and distract from what could be a useful discussion.
Image

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Re: The truth about the war?

#29
Mysteryman wrote:Real mature Mizza. Your words prove my point.


You don't even know what reputation you have. You live in your own fantasy world thinking you are a god. That was just a wake up call for you to how people actually see you. How many people actually supported you? Ever noticed?

None have.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: The truth about the war?

#30
This is my experience in lugh. Put forth effort camping bosses follow lugh rules call for help then be told I can't dice I'm to low of level. Even tho I was of the correct level. Having players choosing which rules to follow when it suits them unwilling to help others. When you woukd report such violation of the server rules it was always well that's so and so we need them so nothing can be done. Lugh in my experience was very un friendly to new players.


Now guess which clan(s) those that made my experience in lugh harder then it needed to be.

It wasn't alliance it was a few select people in other clans. In the end it doesn't matter which side you choose its a game if you can't enjoy it why play it. I found the group of ppl who make the game enjoyable for me. We all get the same chance in CH. but don't be mistaken in believing that anyone is a neutral party in these times of change. We all have our biased opinions and feelings on everyone individuals or clan.

Only bit of wisdom I can truly say is no matter which side or if you choose to wait to pick a side treat your fellow gamers with a mediocre of respect. By this I mean keep the insults name calling and so much more out of chat screen. just be civil and hopefully your gaming experience will be pleasant. Safe travel and happy hunting along your journey in and out of game.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests