Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The truth about the war?

Not from Lugh but I fully understand Aliances pain with this stupid roll for everything drop system. The flawed system was bound to do some harm.

Competition is by far the most enjoyable part of CH and most of Lugh will see this soon enough. Just form a clan to battle with Alliance, instead of those bits and pieces clans. Keep the competition healthy by avoiding trash talk, griefing.
100%
I vote LegenDzZ for President
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

You "do not join alliance" or "do not sell to alliance members" - people are just ridicolous. Who ever said that, just makes them self looking bad.
Reminds me of a clan with event drops, it goes both ways, you just need to take the blinders off and look at the whole picture.

Sure players may not sell elixirs to alliance, but in the long term its for their own good, alliance will just use those elixirs to bank drops, instead of using or even selling to the people that would be selling lix's.

Seems like a smart idea not to sell something that would indirectly cause the seller hardship in the long term.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Independent (new clan made to face us), doesn't allow their members to lix with our clannies, while alliance let people lix to whoever they want (except 2-3 players, the hard griefers in opposite clan). We care of keeping server alive and healthy, while other side is just focus on the hate against us. you guys come and check with your own eyes to have a real picture of how things are
Sulis

Lugh

Independent (new clan made to face us), doesn't allow their members to lix with our clannies, while alliance let people lix to whoever they want (except 2-3 players, the hard griefers in opposite clan). We care of keeping server alive and healthy, while other side is just focus on the hate against us. you guys come and check with your own eyes to have a real picture of how things are
You been on the other side of dominance? When they hoard drops? When they refuse to sell drops? When they refuse to help kill a boss even though they know they lost it? There is so much time you can spend not getting drops before a dominant clan takes hold of the world. What happens when there is no competition? Your players get bored and stop playing because theyve already got the best gear they could hope for? I just dont like when players get geared then decide that they dont need to help anyone after that. Dominant clans tend to promote that...
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

Man you been in Lugh longer than me: wih dicing system people tend not to show at bosses way more than in a dominant clan. Remember the former tank of Lugh? People got crowns then left snorri for good back in the days. Same fr all other dl and lower bosses. Just to give an example. Sorry but i don't think you are making valid points luk
Sulis

Lugh

Man you been in Lugh longer than me: wih dicing system people tend not to show at bosses way more than in a dominant clan. Remember the former tank of Lugh? People got crowns then left snorri for good back in the days. Same fr all other dl and lower bosses. Just to give an example. Sorry but i don't think you are making valid points luk
Remember zerkers yeah they were very similar to alliance, just a little more inclusive.

Clans will continue to change as people gear differently
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid

Yet alot of serkers quit the game because of the dicing system. Does anyone care about that? Ofcourse not, your precrious system must survive no matter the costs.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Here's how I see it.

From the very beginning I knew Alliance would be trouble. I knew they would pull something like this, based off of the people that were running the clan. The generals I had known to be very sneaky people, and I was absolutely correct. For the record, I don't believe in any regard that Alliance never drop swapped. I too noticed them start to rise up during the Yule 2014 event. This makes perfect sense as that event was buggy and many users (old players) couldn't log into the game due to device issues, etc. Many of the strong and powerful players quit. Players that beat Alliance members in terms of knowledge and expertise at their respective classes.

Moving forward, let's discuss Alliance in more depth. I know all of the generals in Alliance. I can say that most generals and chief are greed driven, extremely arrogant, and frequently bash others for being different. I've seen many Alliance players, including the chief, use vulgarity and profanity to bring other player's spirits down. In my opinion this is both disrespectful and unprofessional. Lugh has changed.... A world where honestly and integrity flourished has become a world of backstabbers, liars, and manipulators. You can actually see the arrogance and lack of respect by some of the comments posted above from Alliance members.

Alliance in the past has used manipulative tactics to draw honest players to their dark side. One Alliance member told me that they are trying to "eliminate free rides." ie they are trying to make it so less people can dice. Their solution, try to invite every single person that's level 150 or above. It seems kind of dumb to say we are going to eliminate free rides and then just invite everyone anyway. But their is a bigger intention at hand. The generals are trying to control the world. Remember I said they flourish on greed and arrogance? Well here it is. They are trying to eliminate old players that are comparative to them. Old players that have knowledge, money, and skill. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Alliance generals manipulate their people to raid all of the good drops from their bank. Yep, they are using their own clan.

Just a little more incite into this war. Alliance participated in the necro fight with the rest of lugh a long time ago. Alliance got the lock, then said you guys can't dice, you didn't participate in our secret 'wechat' necro group that we told nobody about. So effectively they wasted the money and time of those that helped them. Ie they 'stole' the time and resources of lugh for their own personal gain. After this Virus (the clan) popped up with the intention of letting everyone dice including Alliance. Alliance on the other hand would get the lock and not let Virus dice. So Virus existed to make things right peacefully. Whereas Alliance, just doesn't care about anyone else, but themselves.

So in conclusion, I will say this. There are a lot of nice people in Alliance, who have joined for a variety of reasons. Some join, because they feel there is no other way. I'm here to say that there is a way. Don't let anybody fool you, including the generals of Alliance. Lugh has flourished for years preceding this predicament. Everyone was respectful and honest. Now many of those players are long gone, leaving only a few good people. But there are still good people. Had many of the old players not quit, Alliance would not exist.

-Raijin

How can a single alliance member be greedy if we bank everything and try to gear each other the best way possible? Btw it's funny to see you say the word 'greed' when you are one of the biggest hoarders in this server. You have never helped anyone out, you barely play the game( no, camping castle on a lvl 60 toon called 'lavalord' is not helping the server').

How exactly can yo say most gens and the chief are greed driven? Based on what?
Outside alliance no one uses vulgarity? Why can you say we are a nazi-cult, communist and many more things you have called us and we are not allowed to say anything back?

What about your main free-lugh 226 tank? I have seen her cursing and bullying people since I began to play this game.

What manipulative tactics have we used to recruit people? Has it ever come to your mind new recruits may like alliance better then the other clans? As you can see in this topic as well even off-worlders find the dicing system for example very stupid.

Then you use the necro-accident as example. You forgot to mention alliance spend days of planning and coordinating this raid. You expect to just blend in the kill, while your doing more harm then good? That's called leeching. Then again, your a level 150 ish mage, you were not there at that fight, so that means that you have this info from another players that makes it biased again.

Why are you making an appeal to other people to rise up when you don't even bother to help them( again, camping castle is not helping them)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This post was going very well, finally a talk about this problem without cursing. But, dont forget Alliance didnt give RogerRanger a drop from Mordy, didnt give a necro drop in the example Rajin used, and Alliance not giving me a fairly won Mordy focus helm. You can call it an incident, but it happened more than once. About the drop switch in Virus at Mordy: the people responsible for that got kicked/left and the problem was solved. RogerRanger nor me have ever seen our drop.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.