Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The truth about the war?

Here are my thoughts on the current state of the server.

First of all, the title of the topic implies that there is a war being waged on our server. This isn’t precisely correct. There is a dominant clan, not a war.

Lugh has seen dominant clans come and go. Usually, the players that helped establish a fair and friendly server (old players) pull together and oppose the dominant clan. The current situation with Alliance is different. This clan began to assert themselves after a particularly buggy update. Many of the older players couldn’t log on or decided it wasn’t worth the frustration of dealing with crashes. Two months later, OTM fixed enough of the bugs that many old players came back. After playing awhile most of the old players quit or played much less than before the Bugfest. Why did they leave?

I have spoken to several of them and they cite the loss of a fair and friendly server as a factor but it isn’t the main factor. The main factor is disenchantment with the game. While OTM has made recent progress in improving CH, the lack of attention to persistent problems led many to go elsewhere for entertainment. By “persistent problems” I mean bugs that have been around 2+ years, class balance problems, loot tables, etc. Currently, there are better games out there and a lot of people chose to spend their entertainment money and time elsewhere.

I don’t intend to bash CH. If you enjoy the game, by all means play as much as you like. I plan to do the same. If CH loses its entertainment value, I will do something else. Remember folks, it is just a game.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

This is a pretty accurate thread depicting the angst caused by an inherently flawed open dicing system (besides all the Raijin nonsense). In the end, we decided as a group we would rather gear based on effort and hard work rather then random chance dicing. The only way to implement what we felt was a fair system was to make this change. Alliance takes a lot of pride in how we support our clan. Individual greed has been factored out of our system. Every day we grow closer and celebrate goals we reach..

We have taken nothing away from the rest of the server and have only challenged them to organize and work harder. From what I have seen, many have risen to this occasion and players out of alliance continue to win their fair share of bosses.

Aside from the grief and trash talk, the competition (in my opinion) is the sole reason this server is so active at the endgame. Two seperate groups are capable of clearing all raids through Necro. The people who remain bitter over the change are likely casual players that like the idea of getting a chance at high tier items regardless of their activity level and overall contribution. I completely understand that, but we just aren't interested in investing our time into a system that allows for that kind of unfair loot distribution.

Thank you for reading,

Axon, chief of alliance
Last edited by Cecil on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

First of all I never claimed to be a god. All I have seen is simple attacks toward my character from Mizza and no sufficient evidence stating where I am wrong. I find Cecils post interesting. A sugar coated well written response that says "we arent doing anything wrong, just challenging other players to work harder." My interpretation, youre phasing out the old players, you know the players that helped and showed equal treatment and respect for every Alliance member preceding all of this. Just something to think about.....

First of all I never claimed to be a god. All I have seen is simple attacks toward my character from Mizza and no sufficient evidence stating where I am wrong. I find Cecils post interesting. A sugar coated well written response that says "we arent doing anything wrong, just challenging other players to work harder." My interpretation, youre phasing out the old players, you know the players that helped and showed equal treatment and respect for every Alliance member preceding all of this. Just something to think about.....
No your wrong never once did I get equal and fair treatment from anyone but alliance. Day one of my ch time I saw ppl bashing alliance left and right. They played by the unfair and illogical rules of lugh for to long. Got sick and tired of seeing the server and themselves drug thru the mud and back again. as for evidence just look at your posting history nothing but trolling done by a mad child throwing a tantrum when your proven wrong time and again.

Now if you wish to put your experiences of what and why it happened by all means do so. But you can't can you. You get force feed the ramblings and half truths of those who are beyond help. Not to mention you are not of end game level therefor you cannot and do not see what has been going on for well before my time. Lastly you are not even active in game to see first hand what has been going on. Please if you do not have first hand account of lugh recent doings shut your yap and go somewhere else to troll.

Yes,
Many long time multiple years playing
players left, not all due to server
playing issues but due to The Dom Clan.

Yes,
Necro being killed by Dom Clan
as well as other Lughians was an
outcome of definate Shame & Disgrace
to the non Dom players who attended
that fight.
Dom Clan acts & speaks like its the only
ones who killed (has EVER) killed Necro.
lmao paleeeze, DA won a Necro Sword,
Artio has also won a Necro Sword, as so
Roger has won a Bow.
ALL WITHOUT YOUR DOM CLAN :)
Your clan needs to stop taking Full
Credit for Necro kills and how HARD
Necro is to take down & ALL the intense
planning *smh
Boo Hoo Hoo Hooo
Get over it, Necro was taken down
long before Yall Cheezed up Server Lugh.

Yes,
a Godly drop was switched.
Yes, it was swapped by 2 players.
One of those Drop Swappers is *now*
and has been taken into clan Alliance not
long after that DropSwap took place, a
Player named P******.
Ofc that did disrupt Clan Virus, & players went
back to their prospective clans
after that *isolated* incident.
Before that occurance, Clan Virus was
doing fairly well, all came together in
the clan for its Purpose...
Fending for ourselves against a Dominate
Ruled Clan in Lugh, therefore disrupting
Server Lugh.
We are against Domination Tactics, therefore
yes, it is entire TEAM LUGH fighting for bosses
& drops against TEAM DOM.
Sabre DID make things rightful & fair
on that Druid drop switch within a very very short amout of time proceeding that UnRuley incident.
And players were quitting left & right BEFORE that incident, High Level Players that has been in Lugh for long amounts of time, years actually.

Yes,
Muliple Lughians were denyed RIGHTFULLY & FAIRLY won drops from Various Bosses,
this is no Secret, & is not forgotten, in lieu of however Clan Dom trys to make it sound
all Righteous that they WRONGLY & IN
GREED kept Fair Players of their Winnings.

...So when is Gelebron going down?
We will be there :lol: :lol: :lol:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Yes,
Many long time multiple years playing
players left, not all due to server
playing issues but due to The Dom Clan.

Yes,
Necro being killed by Dom Clan
as well as other Lughians was an
outcome of definate Shame & Disgrace
to the non Dom players who attended
that fight.
Dom Clan acts & speaks like its the only
ones who killed (has EVER) killed Necro.
lmao paleeeze, DA won a Necro Sword,
Artio has also won a Necro Sword, as so
Roger has won a Bow.
ALL WITHOUT YOUR DOM CLAN :)
Your clan needs to stop taking Full
Credit for Necro kills and how HARD
Necro is to take down & ALL the intense
planning *smh
Boo Hoo Hoo Hooo
Get over it, Necro was taken down
long before Yall Cheezed up Server Lugh.

Yes,
a Godly drop was switched.
Yes, it was swapped by 2 players.
One of those Drop Swappers is *now*
and has been taken into clan Alliance not
long after that DropSwap took place, a
Player named P******.
Ofc that did disrupt Clan Virus, & players went
back to their prospective clans
after that *isolated* incident.
Before that occurance, Clan Virus was
doing fairly well, all came together in
the clan for its Purpose...
Fending for ourselves against a Dominate
Ruled Clan in Lugh, therefore disrupting
Server Lugh.
We are against Domination Tactics, therefore
yes, it is entire TEAM LUGH fighting for bosses
& drops against TEAM DOM.
Sabre DID make things rightful & fair
on that Druid drop switch within a very very short amout of time proceeding that UnRuley incident.
And players were quitting left & right BEFORE that incident, High Level Players that has been in Lugh for long amounts of time, years actually.

Yes,
Muliple Lughians were denyed RIGHTFULLY & FAIRLY won drops from Various Bosses,
this is no Secret, & is not forgotten, in lieu of however Clan Dom trys to make it sound
all Righteous that they WRONGLY & IN
GREED kept Fair Players of their Winnings.

...So when is Gelebron going down?
How is it necro rarely got killed before alliance killed it on a regular base?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

^^^^ you're trying WAY too hard to be DOM Spokesperson ^^^^

I stated all TRUE facts.
Give your Jaws a rest, your
justification comments never
mean anything except to you
& your DOM clan.
Believe that.

When is Gelly going down ???
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

There is no war. There's a clan killing bosses regularly and a random conglomeration of clans who talk smack on the sidelines. All that's being done is crying, we are begging you to take us down. I mean that is all you've been talking about since we decided to stop playing by your rules, how our days our numbered and how you'll end us. Well it's been almost half a year and we're as strong as ever. Put your money where your mouth is and take us down. Talk is cheap.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

When is Gelly going down ???
This one's ungriefable baby, and we could use a few cheerleaders.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]