Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Top Ak moment

Now that Akbar has decided to give Lugh a break, I will try to lighten my mood by sharing my favorite Akbar moment.

This was back before Otherworld, before Ancients, event before I reached lvl 60 and was invited to Toycats first clan Phoenix.

By todays standard we were all noobs and one of the most recent additions to the game was the fettlecap mushroom quests with mushrooms distributed across Shale and SV. Deathcap mushrooms came with a do not eat warning...

At one point, picking fettles for a few xps and a possible health pot, I came across Akbar laying flat out in the grass behind the SV town ley. I did not know Ak then but found the scenario (and the necessary mushroom testing that must have caused his death) hilarious. This was also before auto logout, so the body was laying there for quite a while.

I might be easily amused...
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Re: Top Ak moment

Hehe. Thx derk. Those were fun days :)

I recall 'standing guard' at shalemont bridge before auto time out. I would place ak there and 3 hrs later check to see how much gold and Xp I had gotten lol.

Many noobs thanked me for keeping the bridge clear haha

Fun days.

Thank you all for your kind words. Once things settle down (irl), I'll try to pop in once in a while to say hi.

Cheers
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients