Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

People of lugh

DJrayElite here. Just wanna say thx to my best friends for helping me and letting me have a enjoyable time in Lugh. And heres a short decription of them.

Deadman45, known as DM (the twat) :p
Aelahuntress (the sis)
Blayze, known to me as blazy (the multi-char man)
Luxuria, known as lucky (the guy who cant make up his mind between druid or rogue)
808rogue808, known as roro or 808 (the OP STR rogue, also cant make up her mind whether to use fire axe or dagger of slaying)
ArletheHunter, known as arle (the fashion person)
Bugs, known as bugsy (the guy who drives a hard deal when hes selling his stuff) LOL
Perkamentus, known as perky (the nuker or the guy who will exterminate the pirate species with firestorm)
Plokoon, known as Jedi or plo (the guy who autos captain blackstorm for no apparent reason) :D
Melisaz, known as Melly (the girl who dresses for prom when killing mobs)
Daw, known as dawwy or smt like that (the huahuahuahua guy)
kotestyle, known as kote or A'du (the girl who 100% will get a drop from any bosses)
tambo, known as tammy (the guy who uses a super uncool charm) hahaha
Markwarsilver, known as mark (Super OP tanker and dps, brags a lot about his power and also will kill u in one shatter) ;)
Kazilla/scissor, known as kaz (one who will never sell her ring of haste, so dont try guys)
Eritand, known as eri (guy who never seem to have xps when i try to buy some off him haha)
6re6ap6er, known as reaper (guy who always spams the shout list with his merchandise)
shadowstrikee, known as ss (guy who looks broke but actually has loads of money)
Alio0375/Aliorouge, known as blue- eight to me (guy who always changes his mains from warrior to rogue or rogue to warrior)
Istael, known as ista (someone who buffs me up like crazy which allows me to tank bosses)
Yuvia, known as via to me (someone who levels with no xps, and also cheats by using her itunes apple :p)
Cheddar, known as cheese (guy who loves cheese so much)
Daniel1976 or smt like that, known as Dan (guy who tries to camp a boss but gets bored after 5 mins)
Caitlyn Innes, known as cait (girl who always lets me die from lizards) haha
Bam56, known as Bammy (guy who rages at ppl who try to kill him in arena)
AStrikerz, known as Thom (guy who is rich as crazy)
kIIler, known as ii (guy who i can never win against in a staff race)
BigJimmy, known as jimmy (guy who kills u in arena if he knows u well) i think, he bullies me in arena :p

Re: People of lugh

Lol it was a pleasure to have you in clan, ray :)
Thank you for the fun !
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Lol, we used to slay those pirates. They were already scared when they saw us running towards them! :)
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

DJrayElite here. Just wanna say thx to my best friends for helping me and letting me have a enjoyable time in Lugh. And heres a short decription of them.

Aelahuntress (the sis)
Luxuria, known as lucky (the guy who cant make up his mind between druid or rogue)
808rogue808, known as roro or 808 (the OP STR rogue, also cant make up her mind whether to use fire axe or dagger of slaying)
Bugs, known as bugsy (the guy who drives a hard deal when hes selling his stuff) LOL
Perkamentus, known as perky (the nuker or the guy who will exterminate the pirate species with firestorm)
Plokoon, known as Jedi or plo (the guy who autos captain blackstorm for no apparent reason) :D
kotestyle, known as kote or A'du (the girl who 100% will get a drop from any bosses)
Markwarsilver, known as mark (Super OP tanker and dps, brags a lot about his power and also will kill u in one shatter) ;)
Kazilla/scissor, known as kaz (one who will never sell her ring of haste, so dont try guys)
Eritand, known as eri (guy who never seem to have xps when i try to buy some off him haha)
6re6ap6er, known as reaper (guy who always spams the shout list with his merchandise)
shadowstrikee, known as ss (guy who looks broke but actually has loads of money)
Alio0375/Aliorouge, known as blue- eight to me (guy who always changes his mains from warrior to rogue or rogue to warrior)
Istael, known as ista (someone who buffs me up like crazy which allows me to tank bosses)
Yuvia, known as via to me (someone who levels with no xps, and also cheats by using her itunes apple :p)
Daniel1976 or smt like that, known as Dan (guy who tries to camp a boss but gets bored after 5 mins)
BigJimmy, known as jimmy (guy who kills u in arena if he knows u well) i think, he bullies me in arena :p
All losers...except Jimmy and Eritand.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Aelahuntress (the sis)
Unnecessary post.
Please delete this post Muldar, its just starting more hate and drama than there already is.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Aelahuntress (the sis)
says the king of arrogance.... :roll:

Aelahuntress (the sis)
says the king of arrogance.... :roll:
Says the queen of tears

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]