Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Signing off...

Hey guys, kiIIer or ii here with 11 typing this out for me as I say: to all of you clannies in family I'm sorry your leaders have just disapeared on you guys like that. But, the truth is that I am quitting this game. This will be alot to take in but...the past few days, 11 had been playing in my acc, it was not me and it wont be me in that account any time soon, almost a month ago I found myself in a car wreck and had my legs and hip paralyzed, I am lucky to be alive,11 along with my family have been by my side since.Be expecting 11 online from time to time but no more hours straight of playing im guessing ahaha. I enjoyed my time in lugh, but this is goodbye. I am thankful for all of those who gave me a great expierience playing Celtic Heroes(everyone in family, captdiggler, 808, jena, roca, zx, elsa, and soo much more, even bossdude ahhaaha) Maybe if i get any better soon i will be slaying bosses like before ahah. You will find this same post in the Gwydion world forums. Feel free to explore with other clans for I am expecting family to wither from its few weeks of glory ahaahha. Sorry to keep you guys wondering where we were for so long. Signing off forums and Celtic, wish me me well, just wanted to clear things up, better late then never.

To clear confusion 11=ki11er and ii= kiIIer

for whatever reason you need to contact me, find me on kik: andyferraria12
sorry this is a poorly written goodbye, but hospital lobby chairs aren't the most comfortable.

Re: Signing off...

Ouch last I heard you were looking to buy some rogue gear and you went MIA on me and this explains it. Sorry to hear man hope you recover.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Good luck bruh, hope you recover well. Prayers for you and your family!
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Thats sux, but hope you get better and life throws you curve balls just keep positive and you will come out of the better and stronger. Gl in rocovery hope its goes well and fast :)
Damare- 140 Mage
Server- Epona
Clan- Enigma

LadyAreth - 221 Ranger
Server - Lugh
Clan - Alliance