Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ancients under new mgmt

I am not the bad guy here. I did continue the derailing of this thread only because I was angry to see that Critz was shaming an innocent thread. I want everyone to see those that posted above in All____ for what they really are. That is a bunch of trouble makers. Being honest, helpful, and caring is what makes our world thrive. In 2012 everyone respected each other and there were no issues as there are today. Players went out of their way to help each other out despite level differences, clan differences, etc. Dont get me wrong, this world still has good people willing to fight to the death for.lughs freedom; however, there are those now that have alternative motives in mind. To Akbar, sorry this had to be derailed like such. Good luck with your new position. -Rai
You derail every topic and continue to spew hate towards everyone in lugh. Your opinions of the server are biased and second hand information feed to you by people with personal grudges against individual players on lugh. Your ability to look ignorant and downright idiotic never cease. One day you will grow up hopefully soon.
okay, if you have eyes you would notice the person that derailed the thread was Critz. Second, where do you get your information from? I base my information off of plauers with grudges? lmao what ? Heres what I do. I have a brain. I use it. It is that simple. If I see something I dont like I speak up. Those that speak dont always have the easiest job. There will always be opposition. Based on lughs principle, and the principle of any decent human being forming a dictatorship is completely immoral. Abusing people, stealing lying, and cheating are all the characteristics of someone that belongs in jail. I stand up for what I believe in. Keep spreading hate and lies about me I assure you all it hasnt worked and will not cease my actions.

Your opinions of the server are biased and second hand information feed to you by people with personal grudges against individual players on lugh.

1ST HAND INFORMATION.....

Server Has Become Gross

We all know this by now buit tonight was the last draw.
We were all at necro and I won the ranger brace and was ignored like I wasn't there. The fact that one clan does that is gross. We all play this game for fun and spend our TIME we should respect that. Just gonna say I stayed up to do this boss and it was a waist of my time apparently,  which to me is really uncool. Taking my time away from me.

Thank you to all the people who have made this game awesome and to those that made it gross thank you as well for opening my eyes that bullies and grossness can happen in a game!

...are you even in
*That* Clan,
...or are you just
Their "2nd hand" Spokesperson?
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

I am not the bad guy here. I did continue the derailing of this thread only because I was angry to see that Critz was shaming an innocent thread. I want everyone to see those that posted above in All____ for what they really are. That is a bunch of trouble makers. Being honest, helpful, and caring is what makes our world thrive. In 2012 everyone respected each other and there were no issues as there are today. Players went out of their way to help each other out despite level differences, clan differences, etc. Dont get me wrong, this world still has good people willing to fight to the death for.lughs freedom; however, there are those now that have alternative motives in mind. To Akbar, sorry this had to be derailed like such. Good luck with your new position. -Rai
You derail every topic and continue to spew hate towards everyone in lugh. Your opinions of the server are biased and second hand information feed to you by people with personal grudges against individual players on lugh. Your ability to look ignorant and downright idiotic never cease. One day you will grow up hopefully soon.
okay, if you have eyes you would notice the person that derailed the thread was Critz. Second, where do you get your information from? I base my information off of plauers with grudges? lmao what ? Heres what I do. I have a brain. I use it. It is that simple. If I see something I dont like I speak up. Those that speak dont always have the easiest job. There will always be opposition. Based on lughs principle, and the principle of any decent human being forming a dictatorship is completely immoral. Abusing
people, stealing lying, and cheating are all the characteristics of someone that belongs in jail. I stand up for what I believe in. Keep spreading hate and lies about me I assure you all it hasnt worked and will not cease my actions.
Wow so now your a saint to save lugh from the horrible demons. Did you forget to take your meds or do you normally have grandiose visions of your life in ch. wait I got it your just a kid living out his dreams of being a white knight to rescue your fairy princess 080 and the castle lugh from the rampaging dragon.

...AND AGAIN.....

...are you even in
*That* Clan,
...or are you just

Wow so now your a saint to save lugh from the horrible demons. Did you forget to take your meds or do you normally have grandiose visions of your life in ch. wait I got it your just a kid living out his dreams of being a white knight to rescue your fairy princess 080 and the castle lugh from the rampaging dragon.
lmao @ Fairy Princess &  White Knight.

Perhaps it is you who is living out
your dream, of being a True CH
Psychic hehehe.
How would you even know which
that im...
The Prince or The Princess?
Ohhhh nvm, you're one of those
wanna be Psychics that base players
according to which toons they play...
hahaha how Q-Tttttttt.
Well, i have a mixed family of Toons
in game, so have yourself a Grand
ole Time scratching your head &
squinting your nose when ever you
see me in game, trying to piece together
in your lito brain what is who lol.
That is ofc if you even play on Lugh,
who even knows???
Because You're The UnderCover Peep :lol:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

...AND AGAIN.....

...are you even in
*That* Clan,
...or are you just

lmao @ Fairy Princess &  White Knight.

Perhaps it is you who is living out
your dream, of being a True CH
Psychic hehehe.
How would you even know which
that im...
The Prince or The Princess?
Ohhhh nvm, you're one of those
wanna be Psychics that base players
according to which toons they play...
hahaha how Q-Tttttttt.
Well, i have a mixed family of Toons
in game, so have yourself a Grand
ole Time scratching your head &
squinting your nose when ever you
see me in game, trying to piece together
in your lito brain what is who lol.
That is ofc if you even play on Lugh,
who even knows???
Because You're The UnderCover Peep :lol:
Just here to entertain 080 figured you would get a laugh we all need one from time to time.

Wow...if only those who actually had long term experience on Lugh would give opinions...
Lugh: Alliance
Scissor 208 Ranger
Kazilla 155 Rogue (retired)

Reading o8o posts are like reading poems.... Lines cut short divided into stanzas that make no sense, write properly..
It's actually painful for me to read when you write like that(no offence intended)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

wow!!!
Someone else told me the same
exact thing, can you believe it?
                            o.0
Now they found a solution for it...
They said, that once they cupped
their left eye with their right hand,
the problem was no more.
And Voila!!!
Perfect read everytime after that.
Try it & lemme know if that also
works for you.
No offense intended...
ofc.
Just a quick fix to hideous typing.

write properly..
It's actually painful for me to read when you write like that(no offence intended)
            ^^^^^^...it said, write properly? :shock:
...........space please before parenthesis t.y.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187