Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Regarding Necro

#1
In response to Roger and Akbar’s posts regarding the exclusion of players at Necro Saturday night, I would like to make the following statement.

Due to the amount of time, effort, and money that goes into organizing, scheduling, and executing this raid, we will be doing it as a clan until further notice. The addition of more players then necessary at this raid compromises the likelihood of success as indicated by several prior failed attempts.

I regret that we did not make this statement sooner as a handful of players that were not involved in the planning of Saturday’s raid showed up and were disappointed when they were not included in the dicing of the loot. In hindsight, this should have been made clear to them from the beginning.

I would also like to add that the statement above will not have any impact on the dicing rules of Lugh for any other boss in the game. We have no intention of excluding players from bosses that are being killed routinely and without extensive planning.

Thank you for reading,

Cecil
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Re: Regarding Necro

#2
...so why not just include them in the planning of the raid?
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Re: Regarding Necro

#3
Foool wrote:...so why not just include them in the planning of the raid?


As stated by cecil in this very post, in the past the planning on a larger scale has been attempted, and it has failed. This is mainly due to the sheer amount of people who ignore and do not adhere to the required actions that NEED to be correctly followed within the fight to ensure it is smooth and successful. A simple example of this is those who do not run from lifesteal when they AREN'T in a group with a druid and/or are full dl, or those that pull ghosts towards the boss or let them through.

With a single group of people, of which ALL are willing to listen and to follow a single layed out plan without any deviations, it is much easier at this point in time to succeed, and that way there is no worry for any screw ups or mishaps.

Another reason is those that are unwilling to alt and rebirth for their given roles, or to pop lixes to aid in the fight, some may think this unnecessary, but this alone has been the exact reason for numerous fails in the past, with those unwilling to follow a game plan being a contributor.
Epona - Enigma
Tobiuslowe - Ranger

Lugh
lvl 156 ranger - yoshi1
lvl 165 mage - yoshixmage
lvl 220 rogue - tobiuslowe
lvl 116 druid - yoshixdruid
lvl 120 warrior - yoshi
lvl 113 rogue - yoshixrogue - Long Retired

Re: Regarding Necro

#4
Cecil wrote:In response to Roger and Akbar’s posts regarding the exclusion of players at Necro Saturday night, I would like to make the following statement.

Due to the amount of time, effort, and money that goes into organizing, scheduling, and executing this raid, we will be doing it as a clan until further notice. The addition of more players then necessary at this raid compromises the likelihood of success as indicated by several prior failed attempts.

I regret that we did not make this statement sooner as a handful of players that were not involved in the planning of Saturday’s raid showed up and were disappointed when they were not included in the dicing of the loot. In hindsight, this should have been made clear to them from the beginning.

I would also like to add that the statement above will not have any impact on the dicing rules of Lugh for any other boss in the game. We have no intention of excluding players from bosses that are being killed routinely and without extensive planning.

Thank you for reading,

Cecil


I was right about you Cecilkain.

Re: Regarding Necro

#5
So basically it's ok to group people and let them Lix and fight and then exclude them from drops. Hmmm that seems legit to me. Sounds a lil greedy and a lil bit like someone is mad cause a certain someone wasn't banned. But ok we will see how it works out!!!!!
Thoro
+



__________________
"Strap on your Thor helmet and do the fandango."
Missing my Lil sammy :(

Re: Regarding Necro

#6
we're hungry.
Attachments
2015-06-10 01.48.54.png
2015-06-10 01.48.54.png (252.69 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: Regarding Necro

#7
Ribs normally help
Attachments
images-1.jpeg
images-1.jpeg (14.18 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Re: Regarding Necro

#8
Thoro wrote:So basically it's ok to group people and let them Lix and fight and then exclude them from drops. Hmmm that seems legit to me. Sounds a lil greedy and a lil bit like someone is mad cause a certain someone wasn't banned. But ok we will see how it works out!!!!!


The banning and the necro thing are completely different things, so please dont mistake them for being related in any way, shape, or form.
Cheers
Epona - Enigma
Tobiuslowe - Ranger

Lugh
lvl 156 ranger - yoshi1
lvl 165 mage - yoshixmage
lvl 220 rogue - tobiuslowe
lvl 116 druid - yoshixdruid
lvl 120 warrior - yoshi
lvl 113 rogue - yoshixrogue - Long Retired

Re: Regarding Necro

#9
@ Pois.... lmao
Go smoke some more
Elmers Glue, that one
went way over your head
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: Regarding Necro

#10
Yea I know them ribs need more sauce..
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests