have fun like you've been having
in game & enjoy your True Friends.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

I am disappointed you all cannot play nice with each other. I've seen many instances of harassment which has ultimately caused people to leave the game. Relentless ganging up on a player until they cannot take it anymore. When someone is backed into a corner, of course that person will fight back. People coming late to boss fights and still winning drops. Lugh was a community where we worked together and we announced we were late and ultimately still stayed to help the group. It's a game of pixels and still I see trantrums over lost drops. Rememberer, when you point one finger at someone, you have 3 pointing right back at you. Work it out people!! Stop all this craziness!!!!
Last edited by ckanda1 on Fri May 29, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ORDER IN THE COURT
well well Critzie & Axon...
Gee, i wonder how much Voters will be payed in this VotingBooth to post -1's :)
Im not afraid to step up to your plate here.
You want to talk about hundreds of support tickets 'eh? Yeah i definitely know what you mean, i've sent quite a few in myself,  namely you were of most sent on, as well as members of your clan.  You wanna sit here and call the kettle black huh lmao.
I've got TONS of screenshots of you & your clannies attacking me, starting the attacks if i might add.  But i don't need those, you forget who is standing around sometimes whenever you're yapping it off to me in your most vulgarest of ways.  I noticed how you *try* not to do it in front of older respected Elite Players in my clan.  But somehow you still managed to do it.
You've managed to BumpOff & if i may say, get away with running off many players in game, many were of my clan.
You just happened to get Lucky enough to hide behind a Veil of a Sour Update blaming EVERYTHING on CH/OTM.
You're patience is running thin because of the fact that you all harrass(ed) me to no end in game, still do daily & gang bash me in Wechat, & still, i refuse to give up my grounds to a bunch of hungry hyenas that you act like.
We asked one of our clannies who left the game due to your unfairness, to possibly come help us out on a 215 5*...she asked who was there? We told her, she agreed, & came.  The Second she saw the Hyenas come in area circling the corral, she said "they're here, im out"...and then she logged out. 
You're not going to force me to stoop down & praise to your Clan, Judge & Jury, in hopes that *i* & entire lugh will bend down & lavishly shine your boots...ima leave that job to your clannies.
Just like your high and mighty DEMAND to change the place of Forum voting to your Wechat Crap Militant Group.  All is not up to that clan.  I told you Cecil two days ago when you & 3 of your clannies bashed me after yet another 215 5* becuz another one of UR clannies arrived & said HERE, *after* another one of *your* clannies called *LOCK.
..your reply, "he was in the room" ....o.0 really, so its not call said LOCK anymore makes you late to an already locked fight, but its now if you're in that fight room you are ok to fight & roll?
Well, if thats the case, becuz its now the 2nd incident of late comers of your clan in just a few short days, then its becoming continuous. The 1st incident, my post is still fresh, up & running ...which to you is ofc a joke as you stated.  I guess all of us other clans, just sit around & go with your flow right? 
Then by all means ClanJudgeJuryOfLugh, make your Wechat Group vote & change yet another rule to your liking. If this is your new policy on being "late" at an already locked fight, then i will advise EVERYONE in lugh to shout HERE, the second their Mounts hit that long ole slope on that long ole way down to the Snorri Pitt, because *THAT* SLOPE*,
is part of that big long ride in Snorri's Room. 
I, and most see your tactics from a mile away.  All this constant UnNecessary cheating of being late on Your Clans part & being biased to only Your Clan members...yeah its gotten old & its getting even older.  You expect me & *** , this other player whom your entire clan despises, to just not say a word when you are bullying us around at fights insisting that your obvious late clannies are not considered late whatsoever.
PS: And please, stop degrading & demanding Roger to stop posting facts,
(Something you are VERY good at doing to people..here, & in game).
This has been done to him before, in hopes of gagging him. I'm afraid this Court of yours here, holds no Gag Orders.
Roger is a very highly respected player
I have no issue with agreeing entirely on what he & Xyn have stated here
...no disagreements on my part whatsoever.
Something you guys have a
REAL BIG PROBLEM of doing.
*Tossing You Halo's
dipped in Holy Water.
wear them with Pride!
This isn't a Military Academy we are at...
This is LUGH!

*smh this is 8
I am not going
anywhere
anytime soon
Get use to it guys
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

ORDER IN THE COURT
well well Critzie & Axon...
Gee, i wonder how much Voters will be payed in this VotingBooth to post -1's :)
Im not afraid to step up to your plate here.
You want to talk about hundreds of support tickets 'eh? Yeah i definitely know what you mean, i've sent quite a few in myself,  namely you were of most sent on, as well as members of your clan.  You wanna sit here and call the kettle black huh lmao.
I've got TONS of screenshots of you & your clannies attacking me, starting the attacks if i might add.  But i don't need those, you forget who is standing around sometimes whenever you're yapping it off to me in your most vulgarest of ways.  I noticed how you *try* not to do it in front of older respected Elite Players in my clan.  But somehow you still managed to do it.
You've managed to BumpOff & if i may say, get away with running off many players in game, many were of my clan.
You just happened to get Lucky enough to hide behind a Veil of a Sour Update blaming EVERYTHING on CH/OTM.
You're patience is running thin because of the fact that you all harrass(ed) me to no end in game, still do daily & gang bash me in Wechat, & still, i refuse to give up my grounds to a bunch of hungry hyenas that you act like.
We asked one of our clannies who left the game due to your unfairness, to possibly come help us out on a 215 5*...she asked who was there? We told her, she agreed, & came.  The Second she saw the Hyenas come in area circling the corral, she said "they're here, im out"...and then she logged out. 
You're not going to force me to stoop down & praise to your Clan, Judge & Jury, in hopes that *i* & entire lugh will bend down & lavishly shine your boots...ima leave that job to your clannies.
Just like your high and mighty DEMAND to change the place of Forum voting to your Wechat Crap Militant Group.  All is not up to that clan.  I told you Cecil two days ago when you & 3 of your clannies bashed me after yet another 215 5* becuz another one of UR clannies arrived & said HERE, *after* another one of *your* clannies called *LOCK.
..your reply, "he was in the room" ....o.0 really, so its not call said LOCK anymore makes you late to an already locked fight, but its now if you're in that fight room you are ok to fight & roll?
Well, if thats the case, becuz its now the 2nd incident of late comers of your clan in just a few short days, then its becoming continuous. The 1st incident, my post is still fresh, up & running ...which to you is ofc a joke as you stated.  I guess all of us other clans, just sit around & go with your flow right? 
Then by all means ClanJudgeJuryOfLugh, make your Wechat Group vote & change yet another rule to your liking. If this is your new policy on being "late" at an already locked fight, then i will advise EVERYONE in lugh to shout HERE, the second their Mounts hit that long ole slope on that long ole way down to the Snorri Pitt, because *THAT* SLOPE*,
is part of that big long ride in Snorri's Room. 
I, and most see your tactics from a mile away.  All this constant UnNecessary cheating of being late on Your Clans part & being biased to only Your Clan members...yeah its gotten old & its getting even older.  You expect me & *** , this other player whom your entire clan despises, to just not say a word when you are bullying us around at fights insisting that your obvious late clannies are not considered late whatsoever.
PS: And please, stop degrading & demanding Roger to stop posting facts,
(Something you are VERY good at doing to people..here, & in game).
This has been done to him before, in hopes of gagging him. I'm afraid this Court of yours here, holds no Gag Orders.
Roger is a very highly respected player
I have no issue with agreeing entirely on what he & Xyn have stated here
...no disagreements on my part whatsoever.
Something you guys have a
REAL BIG PROBLEM of doing.
*Tossing You Halo's
dipped in Holy Water.
wear them with Pride!
This isn't a Military Academy we are at...
This is LUGH!

*smh this is 8
I am not going
anywhere
anytime soon
Get use to it guys

Actually 8, the wechat voting discussion and voting chat have not had anything said in them in regards to this situation, so please don't assume as much with nothing to back it up. If we did indeed use that method, along with this post on the forums, then the results would still not be in your favor, if anything, they'd be against you even more so than they already are.

Also, no one needs nor wants a payment to change their opinion on this matter. Vulgarity towards the majority of the server needs no ulterior motivation for an opinion to be voiced.
Last edited by yoshi6396 on Fri May 29, 2015 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.