Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

In those discussions, did you agree to refrain from abusive behavior? My observations have been that the two of you engage in this sort of behavior and it just escalates.
Its more than her actions towards me. This impacts about 15+ players that I can think of on the top of my head that she abuses daily whenever she can get the chance. I wouldn't have posted a ban thread if the abuse was only at me.
I take that as a no. For the record, I would like both of you refrain from making vulgar comments. How about this.

Critz, do you agree to stop abusing o8o?
o8o, do you agree to stop abusing Critz?
You are obviously not understanding the points Cecil and I are making. How about we let Lugh decide what actions to be taken instead of you attempting to play referee to a situation that has spiraled out of control. I appreciate your input here Roger, but it is too late for these suggestions. They have already been attempted and failed.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

You are obviously not understanding the points Cecil and I are making. How about we let Lugh decide what actions to be taken instead of you attempting to play referee to a situation that has spiraled out of control. I appreciate your input here Roger, but it is too late for these suggestions. They have already been attempted and failed.
What exactly has been attempted?
Are you are saying that you stopped abusing o8o yet she persisted?
I am finding it hard to believe that all possible avenues have been exhausted when I can't even get you to agree to stop abusing o8o. Now, I am not suggesting that she is completely innocent in this matter but neither are you.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Roger you are focusing on critz but what about the dozen other people being herassed daily?

Do they deserve to play in a hostile environment?

Do you think a thread like this is would go up before reasonable measures have been taken to solve this? The people adding +1 to this thread are reasonable folks.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Roger you are focusing on critz but what about the dozen other people being herassed daily?

Do you think a thread like this is would go up before reasonable measures have been taken to solve this? The people adding +1 to this thread are reasonable folks.
I am responding to what I have observed personally. I can’t speak to the other cases because I haven’t witnessed them.

RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

I am responding to what I have observed personally. I can’t speak to the other cases because I haven’t witnessed them.
i can appreciate that, but this is not a critz specific problem. I am not going to sit here and list off the people i have seen take unprovoked abuse, but those people know who they are.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

i can appreciate that, but this is not a critz specific problem. I am not going to sit here and list off the people i have seen take unprovoked abuse, but those people know who they are.
A list isn't necessary and I consider you a credible witness. However, there would be less pushback from me if:

A) I knew what has actually been attempted to resolve the issue. A blanket statement that we “tried everything” seems hard to believe.

B) The post wasn’t made by a player who contributes to the problem. I have been on the receiving end of snide comments from Critz in game but choose to ignore them. o8o chooses to respond and it goes downhill from there.

RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

Roger why do you continue to focus this thread between only the player in question and myself? Do you think I am vain enough to make this thread of it was only my issue? I can deal with this player personally, however, there are many other players who are impacted that it affects their game play to the negative. Stop trying to steer this thread about my reputation.

You have had your say. Let the community vote.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh