Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lugh Player Ban – Vote

With much deliberation amongst many players on the server, it has been decided that a vote should occur to ban a specific player from rolling on boss drops. There are several reasons, including: continuous and non-stop vulgar abuse towards Lugh players, harassment, inability to play nice with the majority of the server, creation of degrading and abusive nicknames towards Lugh players, out of game/wechat abuse and creation of offensive pictures towards players, and the belief that her actions have no consequences.

Many players have taken the approach to block this player in game as that is our only option, however, she continues to cause drama in and out of game any chance there is an opportunity. Many players have made attempts to reason with this player and attempts to solve issues but it has all been in vain as this person is not rational, has no interest in changing, or just does not care. OTM has received hundreds of support tickets regarding this player and they continue to choose to do nothing.

This is not a thread to pit two clans against each other, but rather the discussion and decision by the player base to stand up and say enough is enough. If you recall, another player was banned for very similar reasons months ago and he changed and Lugh voted to allow him to be able to boss again. My hope is that this ban would be temporary, and the new player in question would realize her actions do have consequences and she will change.

Finally, please note, I am not the sole party responsible for the creation of this thread, but rather it was the decision of many that this be posted. Regardless of how you feel about me, I encourage you to actually put some thought into the content of this message and decide if you truly feel this non-stop abusive behavior should continue to be tolerated.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any confusion on who this thread is about.

+1 to ban
-1 to not ban

I suggest we leave the poll up for a minimum of 7 days to allow the player base the ability to vote and contribute to this topic.

Thank you for your consideration.
Last edited by Voldemort on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not name and shame.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

While i do not approve of name calling, foul language, harassment and the myriad of other offenses listed (i am not denying they occurred), i would note that this behavior seems directed at a few people - not 'the majority of the server'. I also note that those people have responded fairly harshly also.

rather than voting a ban - i would rather see a detente - and just have all parties involved refrain from commentary and incendiary comments. This includes doing things to wind-up another person. It may also mean better enforcement of our bossing/dicing rules - as violations (real or perceived - i won't make a judgement) seem to be the root cause of most of the anger and comments.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

While i do not approve of name calling, foul language, harassment and the myriad of other offenses listed (i am not denying they occurred), i would note that this behavior seems directed at a few people - not 'the majority of the server'. I also note that those people have responded fairly harshly also.

rather than voting a ban - i would rather see a detente - and just have all parties involved refrain from commentary and incendiary comments. This includes doing things to wind-up another person. It may also mean better enforcement of our bossing/dicing rules - as violations (real or perceived - i won't make a judgement) seem to be the root cause of most of the anger and comments.
Unfortunately what you're suggesting has been tried. And the behavior/herassment goes a lot further and deeper then an argument over someone being late to a boss or not. It is never ending and I know for a fact you're sick of it too.
Last edited by Cecil on Thu May 28, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage