Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The real explanation

Hello all. I've been absent for a while, I know, but I invested quite a bit of time and effort into this game and into Lugh. I check in from time to time to see how things are. I've noticed things aren't great and that you have issues with rules and drops etc. I'm not going to get into that. I've gotten to know quite a few players pretty well and could elaborate on them personally but it wouldn't solve anything. Instead, I'll keep my opinions and information confidential like I usually have and just say that OTM is to blame for your major differences.

The game is seriously flawed from a grouping and clan/world perspective. Every single one of you has the right to be who and how you are but the design of the game and how bosses/drops occur force everyone to interact. I understand the will of OTM to get a community to bond but when you're talking 20-30-40 people there are bound to be differences. Some can be overcome and some not. In my opinion the game reached its peak with the previous update. How many end-gamers are STILL waiting for crowns?! OTM listens and tries to implement many of the suggestions the players offer but they failed on a community level. Time zones, personalities, boss spawns, classes, don't seem to be taken into consideration.

I quit based on the fact that the game added more of the same exact content. Camping, grinding, dicing, or praying to god my class dropped. (Some servers don't dice) I didn't quit because of certain players or clans. We are playing on 'mobile' devices and I can't camp in a 2 hour 'window'. Also, I decided I'm not spending resources (plat or gold bought) items to fight a mega boss to hope maybe once or twice a week an item I can actually use drops then have a chance to obtain it. It's just nonsense.

While I have disagreements and such with some players, it's not you personally whom also detract me from the game. Here, I also blame OTM. The way the bosses and items fall, we are forced to play together. We are forced to deal with each other and that only creates further conflict.

So in closing, I would like to say to Lugh and OTM, I loved Lugh and had a great time shaping it and making friends while I played. OTM, double the size of the game or add instances or this game will continue to die. (I've read other server's posts. It's dying fast.) you can't just add new bosses with mega hp expecting more people to take it down. There needs to be some limit like 20 people max, to defeat a boss and cooperatively distribute the ridiculous drops. Suck it up OTM and add instances for elite drops. Keep the community bosses for other items such as fashion or crafting (if it ever comes).

If anyone wants to contact me I'm on wechat, (virulent-) or kik (virulent.) include the punctuation not the parentheses. Even if we disagreed on the past, I'll chat with you it's cool. Please DO NOT ask for my items or I will ignore you.

-vir

Re: The real explanation

gimmeh your Bloothorn set! jk jk miss you virulent hope you are doing well.

and yes instances may solve this dying game. Each person who leaves CH causes an eternal heartbreak i swear. OTM!! you better save your game fast this is serious!
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

OTM is highly to blame for people's lack of interest in the game. Their colossal time gap from Carro to the Tower was beyond ridiculous. It was filled with a revolving door of chests, event bosses with nonsensical spawn windows, days in a row with no Snorri boss, more chests diluted with more nonsense and lower chances at useful items....yadayadayada. I'm expecting a diluted version of the crafting that is supposedly coming out soon.
Anyway, like you said, in a nutshell, OTM needs to add instances and other things like a Marketplace to answer the dwindling population of players. If they do not, I'm sure I will put CH back on the back-burner for another year.

Anyway, this is all for not, as OTM listens to about 85% of what people say and act on about 1.5%....and then will take 2 years or more to appease those people.

Many OTM answers sound like robots too. Kinda like Siri :lol:
There are games out there which i play on daily basis, that have not a single problem like the ones we encounter in CH. only a few noob spammers that's all. There are games out there which have a marketing team that offer you free stuff every couple of hours, always working on something new. and the offers they give you are not No Trade, are not a super ability potion no trade. They are more in touch with what the players use and need. Why my druid kept getting haste lixes in offers and my rogue nothing like that.
This game grew so big but unfortunately the team behind it feels super small in comparison. I don't think that they cannot afford a bigger team because we paid a lot of money on chests. The more you play CH the more you realize that they are not interested in keeping their customers or giving the basic needs for players or hiring more employees that can save this game. Basically they are indirectly asking people to quit. because they cannot deal with the fame.
And when you try telling them there's abuse incidents, bullying, harassing, the robotic answer you get is that CH encourages players killing each other bla bla. Okay, thank you for encouraging violence.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

Hello Fi! I don't think I'm gonna login again. I'm going to be buying a ps4 soon and be finished with iGames except coc. You can say hi on either of the chat apps I mentioned.

Elle, hello. I didn't intend this to be a huge grief on OTM. I just wanted to explain how I felt about it. Heard a few lame rumors and just wanted to clarify.

One day I may login and just clean out my inventories to people. For now, I'm going to wait. I don't have any plans of downloading the app again soon.

Drama was part of the fun with the game. The conflicts we had kept us competitive and pushed us to try harder. There's just too much now and the game isn't big enough to avoid it.

If you have serious issues and suggestions, I would post them on the proper forum. Maybe you guys will get lucky and OTM will implement some new things. Take care!

-vir

Hey viru, im not so active on LUGH either but still in the exultantist? Forgot name lol anyway you were the best and it's always sad to see an old respected player go, thank you for all the help and bye!, btw what's your coc clan? :) and name
Oderint Dum Metuant.