Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Contact Callator

Man! Its like u talked with calla and he told u hes not gana repay!.... No need worry about ban why are you rushing this try contact him, I dont want ban. But if he doesnt repay by set date he is banned and no vote will be taken on it.

Man! Its like u talked with calla and he told u hes not gana repay!.... No need worry about ban why are you rushing this try contact him, I dont want ban. But if he doesnt repay by set date he is banned and no vote will be taken on it.
I know him as a good and respectful player, so i find this hard to belive. Never once have i seen him do anything that shown greed or selfishness.

But for the ban thing, when a ban is placed the whole world has to go by it. Therefore most of the world has to agree with the ban in question. If you try to force a instant ban, problems can arise. A forum vote would ensure an accurate vote, and you can see where the world sits on the topic.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

OMG..... Ok once again look at what I put on top thats the last day he can repay after that day he will be banned for scamming im not forcing anything on anyone.

OMG..... Ok once again look at what I put on top thats the last day he can repay after that day he will be banned for scamming im not forcing anything on anyone.
Anyone with contact to callator plz remind him he owes me 100 chest for the helm.... Been over 3 weeks since I was supposed to get my chest back, if he doesnt contact me within 3-5 days i will go for ban.

IF HE DOESN'T REPAY BY SET DATE HE WILL BE BANNED: Monday May 11, 2016
He has a year and 5 days?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Anyone with contact to callator plz remind him he owes me 100 chest for the helm.... Been over 3 weeks since I was supposed to get my chest back, if he doesnt contact me within 3-5 days i will go for ban.

IF HE DOESN'T REPAY BY SET DATE HE WILL BE BANNED: Monday May 11, 2016
He has a year and 5 days?
He had year 5 days but since u wana act smart he has 5days. :( :o :lol: :geek:

e.e
le' machine à calculer
Attachments
2015-05-06 00.25.29.jpg
2015-05-06 00.25.29.jpg (33.21 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

To shalim I'm downloading game again to repay your helm back I had given you a million gold already towards it I've had more important stuff to do in real life then worry about pixels shouting for a ban which is a joke all those that know me to be honest and true and all the haters etc on the game hate away life is more interesting outside of it lmao to rand thanks bud for offering keep in touch enjoy lugh if you can people will only get worse that's why many good players/ people have left. I've just been on mail system is not working hasn't been working for weeks I'll log on later to see if u or any of your clannies are on to trade it.

...i think they wanna ban peeps just for logging on now lol. Take it ez calla :)
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

To shalim I've given helm to eritand and btw keep the million gold not bothered about it!!
Oh dear calla is such a bad person so unkind!! Enjoy!!