Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Return of Garanak: Class Based Dicing

Im against it, 3 reasons.
1. Poison is the best damage, it shouldn't be just for rogues/rangers.

2. Caster stuff has less demand/value, and damage gear is always worth the most. It will make life harder for low budget casters, and melees will just win damage stuff to sell.

3. We already chose our way for garanak before, i do not see a point to change it.
1. Best AUTO damage and dex str. Both well suited for the only two classes that use dex and str together with high dependancy on auto damage.

2. Once again it shouldn't be about selling drops. Go sell your 'rares' for gold.

3. We also chose to allow level 100 druids kill aggy and dice drops afterwards. Why change it? Oh right, because the old rules aren't suitable.

All this nonsense coming from someone who doesn't even play the game let alone have a device capable of running it. Why are you even adding an opinion? You'll probably kill the new garanak a grand total of 0 times just like last year and end up buying your drops. Oh right you want warriors to win shrive sets so you can buy them dirt cheap as you know they can't use it.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

2. Caster stuff has less demand/value, and damage gear is always worth the most. It will make life harder for low budget casters, and melees will just win damage stuff to sell.

3. We already chose our way for garanak before, i do not see a point to change it.
1. Best AUTO damage and dex str. Both well suited for the only two classes that use dex and str together with high dependancy on auto damage.

2. Once again it shouldn't be about selling drops. Go sell your 'rares' for gold.

3. We also chose to allow level 100 druids kill aggy and dice drops afterwards. Why change it? Oh right, because the old rules aren't suitable.

All this nonsense coming from someone who doesn't even play the game let alone have a device capable of running it. Why are you even adding an opinion? You'll probably kill the new garanak a grand total of 0 times just like last year and end up buying your drops. Oh right you want warriors to win shrive sets so you can buy them dirt cheap as you know they can't use it.
1. Any melee class would want poison, its unresistable. Shouldnt take the right of a warrior who wants poison away.

2. I've seen many melees sell dmg sets, and ive seen many casters sell shrives and spirits. This will not change anything, but it will give a disadvantage to warriors and casters. Everything is sold eventually. It may not be now but look at gara stuff and whats happening.

3. New gara will be a clone of old gara, and we already had a pretty big debate about it last year. I dont see the point for another big debate.

As an old player who played alot, i know this game, and always will, even if i dont play. I havent played for the past half year, and i didnt lose any knowledge. As always with the lugh motto, everyone has a say. That includes me. Killing a boss, thats the same as any other boss, wasting time camping and just blindly attacking shows no skill or reason that it should(in other words its no reason to say i can't talk about it). Like you said, i cant play, so i cant buy anything. My opinion is for other casters and how I feel they will be affected. But um.... Think about what your agreeing with. Rogues/rangers getting poison, and theres few rangers. Seems to me someone wants to get the most valueable set, with an edge over the other classes on getting it.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

No offense Fury but your outdated and so is your 'lets do it the same way as always' logic.
I know both old and new logic, it is good to use both. Using too much of one may lead you down the wrong path. But say like that dl vote, we voted to keep it the same. We generally do keep things the same on lugh, like druid 15 lvs under, and other classes 10. Or you can only dice on same class items, or everyone can dice on no class items. As a world that rarely changes things we voted on previously, i dont see a point here.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

He's adding an opinion because everyone's opinion matters. Isn't that the whole point of what was discussed for the past few days? For the record, Fury killed Garanak many times, he just didn't camp it 24/7 like some did. I didn't know there was a rule requiring players to camp Garanak everytime it spawns. Your opinion does not matter more than anyone else. In fact its the same as everyone else's.

I actually stand to benefit from "class based" dicing on Garanak sets if we choose to do that. However, I am still against this because it is short sighted and unfair. We can’t presume to dictate how others should play their toons. This “class based” system is attempting to micromanage drops and micromanagement is bad management.

Under the proposed system Bloodthorn and Frostroot sets will be exclusively reserved for rangers and rogues.

Lets be clear. ONLY rangers and rogues will be allowed to dice for Bloodthorn and Frostroot sets. Think about that warriors. No Bloodthorn or Frostroot pieces for you! Just so you know, I was offered 4.2 million gold for a Bloodthorn ring last summer. But don’t worry warriors, you have exclusive rights to…wait for it…Ironroot sets (you will need to compete with mages and druids for Stonebark items).

P.S. Someone wanted an example of strength and dexterity benefiting a caster. Here is a link for you.
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 48&t=52149

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Your meant to wear the gear not sell anyways, see that's the problem , people always want to make a profit off of stuff and make it harder for people to get what they need.. +1 from me and I think this was my idea

Casters will just win damage stuff to sell^^
Melees already win dmg stuff to sell. So why not balance it out? I wouldnt mind reducing my chances on shrivewood/spiritseed if it ment i could dice on all garanak stuff. Also people are entitled to do whatever they want with their items, they won it fair and square.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.