Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To the people of Lugh

Hello planning to start in this world.
*Is this world good?
*Percentage of scammer?
*Percentage of noobs who think they know everything? (No offense)
*How is the economy here expensive or reasonable prices? (For example in one world chest went 20k all event)
*How much does shadow strike cost?
*Which clan are the biggest here?
*lastly are there more lower levels than higher

Thanks for reading please answer question and leave your suggestion below.

Re: To the people of Lugh

Hello planning to start in this world.
*Is this world good?
*Percentage of scammer?
*Percentage of noobs who think they know everything? (No offense)
*How is the economy here expensive or reasonable prices? (For example in one world chest went 20k all event)
*How much does shadow strike cost?
*Which clan are the biggest here?
*lastly are there more lower levels than higher

Thanks for reading please answer question and leave your suggestion below.
Ill answer your questions in order, its a pretty good world and peaceful too, most high lvs are trustworthy i would not trust lower lvs though, no comment, chests are like 15k, varies but normally around 30k, dont worry about clans theres no wars here just join any, about a 1/4 ratio of high lvs to low lvs(like high lv as 120 plus)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Chests are not 30k lol. In lugh people buy between 10-20k at most. Shadowstrike is sold usually from 20-40k at most. Good world
In my 4th answer i said chests are 15k, in my 5th answer i said shadowstrike around 30k
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I started like 1 month ago in Lugh and I must say it isnt a bad world, there always are high people who thin they are super pro and even respond you cause you are low when the truth is they are more nabs than u ... :roll: , you know xD, but well thats in all games I guess... But yeah, on the other hand there are a lot of very very kind and awesome people who are there for give you a hand ,scammers i have seen some but you must be very blind for get scammed... Anyway, prices are okey but it depends the person who selling it too, except things like lixes and those plat things and I dont know about the other things exactly because Im not "high lvl" to can judge it so.. :D
By the way I got shadowstrike for 20k even with a lvl2 and lvl 3 rings for it included :)
In-game Name: Aldas Reborn Class: Mage Lvl: 100 Server: Lugh
The Hobnobbers, the best clan what ever walked this server with the best leader :3

read this...might help you...http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=66518
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.