Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: WHY COMPLICATE?

For real this is getting out of hand. Quit complaining and play the game because it's a game. This is not high school and whoever had to post to forum is just plain childish in my opinion. Quit crying, it's a "Game". If this is seriously that bad then just quit playing, life stress is not worth playing this game!!! Smile and breathe and live a real life. Taking this game way too serious lol.

The rules have been established. Unless there is consesus to change try to stick to it to prevent unnecessary conflicts.

Smart did a great job stating it and it has been stickied to make it easier for those starting in this server to understand them and for those who needs a refresher too. Here's the link: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=66518

Don't try to become a hero by changing it for your convenience. Don't make others understand otherwise cause by doing so you just ruin their gameplay.

If you think your intentions of trying to make another player look bad by tweaking these rules are not seen...you are dead wrong. People talk and get to figure what your motives are. Sending out players against another player is a pathetic way to get attention. But then again you are known to grief over other players gears, fashion and even people rolling higher than you (even your own cybergf...bahahaha :lol: ). Try to enjoy the game as it is, if you need self-esteem boosters get help on that and leave other players alone.
uh oh. someone upset the queen of lugh. better run guys!! :lol:

For real this is getting out of hand. Quit complaining and play the game because it's a game. This is not high school and whoever had to post to forum is just plain childish in my opinion. Quit crying, it's a "Game". If this is seriously that bad then just quit playing, life stress is not worth playing this game!!! Smile and breathe and live a real life. Taking this game way too serious lol.
Lmfao says the one raging in wechat when someone talks in buy and sell chat, rages when a caster wins a damage ring from aggy and then curses/blocks that person. Well spoken, unfortunately you don't even know how to do this yourself
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Isn't buy and sell for buy and sell? Not dirty jokes? Oh and I didn't know the rules on that aggy ring so... Plus I didn't rage or cuss at anyone. You're probably mizza anyways lol