Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

WHY COMPLICATE?

The rules have been established. Unless there is consesus to change try to stick to it to prevent unnecessary conflicts.

Smart did a great job stating it and it has been stickied to make it easier for those starting in this server to understand them and for those who needs a refresher too. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=66518

Don't try to become a hero by changing it for your convenience. Don't make others understand otherwise cause by doing so you just ruin their gameplay.

If you think your intentions of trying to make another player look bad by tweaking these rules are not seen...you are dead wrong. People talk and get to figure what your motives are. Sending out players against another player is a pathetic way to get attention. But then again you are known to grief over other players gears, fashion and even people rolling higher than you (even your own cybergf...bahahaha :lol: ). Try to enjoy the game as it is, if you need self-esteem boosters get help on that and leave other players alone.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: Anarchy
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 223/221/150-222-231-223-221

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Re: WHY COMPLICATE?

reytch wrote:If you think your intentions of trying to make another player look bad by tweaking these rules are not seen...you are dead wrong. People talk and get to figure what your motives are. Sending out players against another player is a pathetic way to get attention. But then again you are known to grief over other players gears, fashion and even people rolling higher than you (even your own cybergf...bahahaha :lol: ). Try to enjoy the game as it is, if you need self-esteem boosters get help on that and leave other players alone.

This section was not needed to make your point. Maybe next time you should take your own advice.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

Congratulatuons, you Just won the prize for the most Useless thread in the past 3 years ahaha
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Neero. wrote:Congratulatuons, you Just won the prize for the most Useless thread in the past 3 years ahaha

errr this the best you got? try harder... :lol:
RETIRED

Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)

You lost all dignity you had Left as soon as you wrote this "post". I have nothing to say to you, not worth my time. Have fun with your fake Friendships and bot-clannies
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Neero. wrote:You lost all dignity you had Left as soon as you wrote this "post". I have nothing to say to you, not worth my time. Have fun with your fake Friendships and bot-clannies

you lost yours a long time ago...lol you keep saying: "I have nothing to say to you, not worth my time." PROVE IT!!! :lol: quit tryna associate us with you...hehe fake...u dare use that word...user much eh...gears over friends eh... :lol:
RETIRED

reytch wrote:
Neero. wrote:You lost all dignity you had Left as soon as you wrote this "post". I have nothing to say to you, not worth my time. Have fun with your fake Friendships and bot-clannies

you lost yours a long time ago...lol you keep saying: "I have nothing to say to you, not worth my time." PROVE IT!!! :lol: quit tryna associate us with you...hehe fake...u dare use that word...user much eh...gears over friends eh... :lol:

Reytch, i cant make this out, if you want to attack the people of Lugh, please at least say clearly. thanks.

Something about you dont have time for us, and that you (reytch) are the only one that dares break the rules. also you think we all are fakes?
heya,

Druidmeno3 wrote:
reytch wrote:

Reytch, i cant make this out, if you want to attack the people of Lugh, please at least say clearly. thanks.

Something about you dont have time for us, and that you (reytch) are the only one that dares break the rules. also you think we all are fakes?

meno that is directed to the person i quoted...not you. im merely retorting since i was bombarded with whispers about OW dicing. hope this clarifies things for you.
RETIRED

Mildseven wrote:Chill guys, no need to fight or argue... Lets just enjoy playing celtic heroes :D

+1
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda