Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Eradicate the disease

It seems we have a virus infecting Lugh and it's trying to take over. We as a hard-working, unified world should work together to put it down, back into non-existance where it belongs. Said virus has been contaminating our world in the arena, putting dailies to a halt and wreaking havoc through slander and harassment. How is it that one virus can have such small impact(scamming) and be exiled immediately while these two impact many(scamming, ksing, spewing vulgarities, harassing many, etc) and still exist? It is time to put an end to it all.

Vote:
A) Ban the disease from all team activites(everything).
B) Allow them to further destroy our peaceful harmony.

If you have no idea what this is about don't bother responding, live your peaceful lives and let the big boys and girls of lugh take action.

Their fate will be decided one week from today.

Dat no name and shame rule op.

EDIT:

To clarify it's not just the arena killing. There's plenty of harassment, name calling, and various forms of abuse taking place and I'm sure we're all mature enough to know that said behaviour is unacceptable and action should be taken in preventing this form of behaviour.
Last edited by Vulture on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Eradicate the disease

A my vote. ban them ofc.

We have given these 2 guys way too many chances but they seem to keep bragging about killing people just because they are sadist and pretty sick in the head. example of how sick: one of them was killing my rogue while my rogue wasn't attacking back, and was flirting with her in the same time saying "nice evades" and giving compliments about how strong she is lasting and taking time to be killed. and that is pretty sick..
The other dude, our server has dropped only one void defence mordris helm, and he does not tank, he abused the use of this helm just to kill people with it. it's such a shame to handle drops to someone so that he can kill us better with them. I often do dm for drops and I personally am not willing to handle a drop to this person so that he can kill me better with it, because it does not make any sense to do that.
Last edited by elletopo on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

B

Banning people yeah.. Because i cant solve Problems in a other way.
Choose the Mens way and struggle yourself, instead of crying like the biggest losers. If you can kill this 2(!) people alone, group together and fight them back. Its the arena, if you enter it you have to take the Risk that you may die.
btw: #forumsucks

B

Banning people yeah.. Because i cant solve Problems in a other way.
Choose the Mens way and struggle yourself, instead of crying like the biggest losers. If you can kill this 2(!) people alone, group together and fight them back. Its the arena, if you enter it you have to take the Risk that you may die.
btw: #forumsucks
Ok
A, bbluke's posting nonsense srsly dunno what he's going on about but I've heard nothing but complaints about ksing from these lads
Ive personally been attacked by these lads in order to ruin the little structure that I can call "my name"
That's nothing anyone will care about though. a on the ban lad.

May not be high level but i vote A. i Know whats been happening because ive heard it around and ive seen it so i would like it to stop also
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

B.
OTM has made a Pvp area so people can kill each other. Group and kill back.
No. Not if there's rules in Lugh for no killing on gladiator. what you're saying is like we are allowed to sell dl in Lugh because OTM invented the trade button.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.