Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage Support Level Req for 200

There does not yet seem to be a consensus about the level requirement for those mages that are in a support build for the 200 boss. This summer for gararnak the req was 185 for a support mage and 190 for dps (just like other dps chars). The issues that people have raised with this are:

1. It is difficult to tell if a mage is really fully in a support build.
2. Lures do not stack so really only one (maybe two) support mage is needed.
3. Some mages (in the past)have attempted to roll when they really only had lures at level 1 or did not have any lures that actually were not resisted. (In other words they had not actually contributed to the fight.)

Should the req be 190 for all mages?
Should it remain 185 for support mages?

I would be fine with either decision. In the past we have trusted players to no abuse the system. (i.e. only roll when they actually have contributed to a fight)
What are your thoughts? (I would especially like to hear what active mages over 180 or so have to say. We need to reach a consensus.)
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

Re: Mage Support Level Req for 200

With all the high levels, imo, "support" mages are no longer necessary. And validating if a mage is really supporting is very hard. You rely on trust for that which tbh is hard to give with all the hooplas happening lately in the server.

Anyway the lure very much asked for is pierce which one or two high levels already cover. It will be plainly redundant to have 3 to five more doing the same thing.

DPS rule is 10 levels below the boss. So, level up y'all. Simple, ayt. No contentions of guilt, so you need not prove you're innocent.
Last edited by reytch on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

I say there's enough high levels now to have a consistent lvl requirement if it's 185 or 190 must go across all classes Sounds fair to me what u guys think.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

It would be really great if we could somehow get statistics of the boss fight.... For example most dmg, most health tanked and such. I've seen these in many other mmo's and it's very very helpful in deciding who gets to have a share of the spoils.

Or maybe if they just simply added the name of the person who casted the lure (on the boss).

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

Doesnt druid stay at 180 or 185 cause you wasting poor callas idols :c
Druid has always been ridiculous. I remember healing aggy at 110. Imo druid req should be 185 and everything else 190.(truthfully it should be 195 and 190 but levelling past 190 is truly a chore, kudos to those who do it though)

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I'm saying for all bosses should be one lvl for every class even mordis necro aggy hrung ext. .. If mordis is 185 than all classes should get there there's no need for 135 druids at age at all since half the time we kill with no tank anyway.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike