Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*Killian*

Looks like its time for a Vote.

You would think people in line with multiple toons,
would take into consideration, that the peeople
waiting in line behind them don't wanna stand there
for hours upon hours, to finally get their turn.
Well believe it or not, there are those people who
think you do have to wait until all their toons are done
simultaniously before you get your shot at Killian.

So should we take a vote...
People with 2/3 toons can do all at once back to back.

o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Re: *Killian*

Ive been in that situation more than once and though many would argue you should just return at another time the question remains as to when... There is always a line for killian and watching one person spend two or three hours on one daily is very hard. If your game time is limited too it also makes it hard to just catch killian at another time. I understand there is always a wait but maybe limiting to how many toons you can bring at a single time is the smart thing to do.

This is how it will work

dual devicers will say no, normal devicers will say yes. (or most of them)

Thus, we will never get in an agreement about this.

In Epona, I had to deal with a quad divicer for ragnor before killian was out. Boy did that make me mad...

soooo

+1
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

i think you are wrong that dual devicers will say that all alts can stay in line.

i know many dual devicers, but very few of them put both toons in line. Azz mentioned that he puts a second in line after the first is done. I rarely do all my eligible toons in arena, but when i do, i use the AZZ method - no two of my toons are in line at the same time. I dont think it is fair for me to dominate such a large, consecutive chunk of such a limited resource.

The smooth running of the arena on Lugh is completely based on cooperation and courtesy. Lugh likes to have rules with a sense of fairness that allow everyone a reasonable fair way of advancing.

so i would vote that alts should not be in line at the same time (for the same gladiator). We have to prioritize who gets Killain and sometimes not all our alts will get in on a particular day.

thanks
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

I personally am not too concerned bout this, but i see why others can see it as annoying...

target: Killain

spawn rate: 5mins to 2hrs

player 1: 2 toons first in line

player 2: 1 toon second in line but is considered third

let us assume killain decided to take two hours to spawn, just as an example. player 1 would have taken 4 hours of the resource time. when it could have been taken by someone else. player 2 waits 4 hours instead of 2. now that lugh has many players eligible for killain 24 hours wont be enough to get each players their kill for the day. now to see just player 1 get it for two or even three toons in a row is just...well not so pleasing to see or to keep it simple, a bit greedy. it is time hogging plainly for a daily that is graciously shared already.

other servers fight for him. we kill him together. would be nice to get each one a chunk of the pie. instead of u getting two...that is fattening too...imo :lol:
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Imagine you're fourth in line for killain, 4 hours later it's your turn and there are 4 others behind you. Time to put your alt at the end of the line, this just makes one person have to wait their whole day just to get their xp. They'll get both whether they wait or do both right after the other so why would it matter which way they do it? This just seems like another way to deter people from using their alts yet again, Lugh hates alts clearly. I don't even bother with killain so I'm not just defending my own ass here clearly. An alt needs xp just as much as you do, alts don't have shorter xp bars and they don't share your xp, it's practically another person. I'm sorry that people feel their main is more important than another player's alt, it makes sense if it's a character that's rarely played but for the ones who are either on both characters or none I feel bad for.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I don't think you even have a clue what the topic
is about. It's about being considerate dweeb.
No one said which of your Toons must do Killian 1st,
Your Main or your Alt(s)
I see many peeps doing more on their alts than on Mains.
So quit talking out the side of your neck saying
that Lugh hates alts.
You stated that you don't even bother
doing Killian, so why are you defending your
own ass?....
*smh
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

I don't think you even have a clue what the topic
is about. It's about being considerate dweeb.
No one said which of your Toons must do Killian 1st,
Your Main or your Alt(s)
I see many peeps doing more on their alts than on Mains.
So quit talking out the side of your neck saying
that Lugh hates alts.
You stated that you don't even bother
doing Killian, so why are you defending your
own ass?....
*smh
If you bothered to read the post rather than pick out the words you don't like and form your own sentences out of them I'm sure you would understand my points. Or perhaps you'd just like to argue.

It seems once one defends against the issue being brought up you'll immediately be called names, I wonder why it's only the same few people posting on the forums while there is a lare population that reads. Probably because they don't want the ignorant attacks laid out by a select few. It's okay o8o, I'm here to take all the hate you'd like to give.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]