Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auctioning Spectral Ring of the Reaper

oooh someone offered Kyna 4 mill for a reaper...just letting you know so you got an idea where to set your bar if you do intend on selling... :)
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

I have turned down offers up to 3m on my reaper ring.

OTM usually has fixed values on their lux and this is the only item giving a percentage increase (+15% attack) allowing the effect to grow with your toon. I would elaborate further on the value of this item but I don't want the nerf gun pointed in my direction. ;)

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I'm just happy to have one... :P
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

OTM usually has fixed values on their lux and this is the only item giving a percentage increase (+15% attack) allowing the effect to grow with your toon. I would elaborate further on the value of this item but I don't want the nerf gun pointed in my direction. ;)
No need to elaborate, the ring is really not as great as everyone makes it out to be. There is a plateau for attack. Attack increases chance to hit, but with 3-3.5k attack you will be fine. The reaper is just the latest scam to "rip off" those who don't have one. Remember, it was 750k in the shop, and its no where near as old or even rare as many other items.

to anyone contemplating buying a reaper ring, save your money and buy a haste ring. even heroic gloves for the price is a much better investment. and you'll even have money to spare.

No need to elaborate, the ring is really not as great as everyone makes it out to be. There is a plateau for attack. Attack increases chance to hit, but with 3-3.5k attack you will be fine. The reaper is just the latest scam to "rip off" those who don't have one. Remember, it was 750k in the shop, and its no where near as old or even rare as many other items.

to anyone contemplating buying a reaper ring, save your money and buy a haste ring. even heroic gloves for the price is a much better investment. and you'll even have money to spare.
Ah, a common misconception. Attack vs. Defense is one of the few linear relationships in the game (use the search bar if you don't believe me). In other words, there is no plateau for attack or defense. Also, 3-3.5k attack on an end game boss is way too low for a reasonable number of hits.

It is OK if you dislike the reaper ring but you should dislike it for valid reasons.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I am literally laughing out loud at this... How did we not think before to get our endgame boss dps tips from a lvl 150 mage. Did you say heroic gloves of haste? Who needs Divine damage!!
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage