Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many chars cab u bring to a boss

I saw some peole bringing several chars to one boss fight. Shouldn't this be changed? For example some people just park a rogue or warrior at a boss and play on their support class. Only thing the rogue or warrior does is auto attack. and in the end they can roll twice while they didnt rly helped out. PLz some ideas in thi topic:)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: How many chars cab u bring to a boss

ty for the link. no offence but first of all this vote was called far before i had a forum acc. Second i see only a few votes. This isnt even 10% of the people playing in lugh. Do only these persons make the rules. Seems a bit unfair. In the last vote most of the high lvl people with several alts who could benefit from it voted for lukov. And i still see alot of people against this rule. And alot of them didnt even comment on that forum. I rly think this matter is still not solved

(sorry for my grammatic, have a new laptop and still struggling with the keyboard)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

ty for the link. no offence but first of all this vote was called far before i had a forum acc. Second i see only a few votes. This isnt even 10% of the people playing in lugh. Do only these persons make the rules. Seems a bit unfair. In the last vote most of the high lvl people with several alts who could benefit from it voted for lukov. And i still see alot of people against this rule. And alot of them didnt even comment on that forum. I rly think this matter is still not solved

(sorry for my grammatic, have a new laptop and still struggling with the keyboard)
My thoughts exactly.

The matter was resolved a long time ago (back when Aggy was the only raid boss). We old timers often refer to this as the Lightface rule. Of course you are free to rehash the topic if you like.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I guess we should re-open this topic. I saw alot of people that were not comfortable with many chars. SInce the amount of high lvls is growing we should solve this now. I don't think we can do this with voting on the forum. i think we should discuss this in-game. Like chiefs/gens/guards in clan should find out how everybody is thinking about how it is going now? Well put some ideas below and spread the word :D

TC
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This will not work for high level bosses, and will result in two things:

High level players with high level druid alts will refuse to bring druids to boss fights, as the druids will not be allowed to dice even if they meet lvl reqs and do their work like everyone else at the fight.

High level players with high level alts on multi devices will be motivated to solo-hunt and will not be inclined to include others as this may raise discussions about drop distribution.

My vote is that any toon that meets lvl reqs and do their work in a boss fight should have the same chance to dice as anyone else.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid