Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time to sell DL?

We all saw the stash from Alliance. Its not that big of a deal. The priority system has gone to crap and there are people with 2 alts who have full DL. Its pretty common now even more so than say Purple Lions which I commonly see people trying to get.

I'm not sure about crowns and/or horns but the rest could easily be sold and probably not for much except purple and red. (Same as any other quest armor)

That clan bank isnt the only set of junk waiting to get distributed. I'm positive that there are more of us sitting on stuff too that we kind of have no use for. It's been how long now? Anyway, pros and cons please. Thanks.

Re: Time to sell DL?

I was actually talking about this yesterday with a few people. People don't even want to go to the boggans or spider as there's nothing to even get out of killing besides more junk for your bag. I know there are probably sets of dl spread over people's bags and this would definitely clear it all up.

I'm sure people will oppose this as usual and nothing happens, we were supposed to talk about sales in october last year and here we are in july under the same rules. If we do start selling dl then we need to set reasonable prices as guidelines, because I know some worlds sell crowns a mil a piece, at least 4m just for a little bit of an upgrade is nuts.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Mil a piece for a crown is price gouging for the effort required but market prices are always dictated by what people are willing to pay.

Also, would there still be class dicing or all classes dice all items?

It would free people up too from spending hours and days camping. Let them come out of the pit and see some daylight in Lir's.

It should still be class restrictions on drops if there are people there who need the dl item for an upgrade. If no one needs it it should be free roll for all if you are going to change policy and allow dl gold selling.

In no way should an item go to a player who is just going to sell it rather than a player who was at the fight and could use it.

Also, in my opinion i think alts should be treated the same as people who are there just to sell for gold unless the alt is at the fight helping kill.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

yep some players collect dl.. most of us see some high levels always dice and rarely give

camping gives time to learn about each other, and most players try to help humble others as we get to know each other

these days, as lugh gets more sellers and scammers and players creating new toons every month to bury bad reputations.. then maybe 'not selling dl drops' is a natural and maybe inevitable agreement from lugh for stability, idk
OTM: 6s+ running iOS 10.3

gingerkhan (warrior) 200+ .. agent99 (rogue) 200+
ancient member of craven .. current member of ancients

I know you all have put in a lot of time, effort and money to this game. Im am glad to be apart of lugh. If possible could some of the dl items be distributed to some of the other clans who could use those items, if you do decide to sell.
Cheddar-Rogue 226
SwissCheese-Ranger 183
Gouda-warrior 190

This is a funny topic. I thought the whole idea of class drops was to ensure everyone got equipped to fight. I thought the rules were once equipped, no more dicing. I say sell dl items. This crazy feel good, equip the highest players first garbage has got to go. Now we have hoarders apparently not doing the feel good thing and withholding drops. Crazy. +1 for selling dl since the hoarders are not apparently giving to those who need.