Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alliance

Dear Members of Lugh,

Judillia and I feel the need to take a moment as we look back on the last few months to explain how we are feeling at the moment. Many of you knew that we owned the CelticPimps and for a while had one of the largest most active clans on the server dedicated to helping each other and having fun. When we realized that our time to play would be more limited to focusing on our own character growth we decided to join forces with Alliance in hopes that the members could teach us more about the game. Though this meant the disbanding of our own clan it meant a whole new experience with another. For the record Judillia and I would not be the players we are without Alliance.

However after having said this with the recent issues we have decided to resign from the clan of Alliance for good. Its our hopes to move forward in the game keeping the lessons and friendships we have gained along the way. Our support for Alliance is never ending even if we feel this need to move on. Judillia and I will be deciding where this leaves us over the next few days and perhaps even start a new clan in the spirit of the old pimps. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this move we will always be more than happy to answer.

Thanks Everyone,
Natedog & Judilla

P.S. I love you Alliance. You really are a great clan. We will miss you *sniffs sniffs*

Re: Alliance

Leaving the pimps was not easy for us at all. Leaving Alliance almost seems harder. Alliance taught us a lot more than we could of imagined and wouldnt be the gamers we are without their friendship and support along the way. We will always be here if you need us, our support for this clan is not ending. What we are doing next? Not 100% sure but whatever it is you know we are gonna be here helping lugh to the best of our abilities. Love you all.

Judi.

It is the people that make the clan, not the clan that makes the people. This game is meant to be fun and each player has to decide what that represents to them. The only thing that changes is your tag...:)
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

#heilargona

#argonaforbestclan2k14

#freeneek2k14
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+