Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Be Aware of Boss killing Thiefs.

A level 53 warrior tried using me today to steal a boss kill, infact my warrior is capable of such a thing that on the last second while i was grouped with him, i wooped out ma king hammer and raged high damage! and as i was only helping outside of the group that are doing the tanking process and im grouped with sproot i see i'm im being aggroed after a good bit of hits, then he started spamming heal to the other guy in group (these two guys including sproot is like low ass lvls) so then when i see im still aggroed and they are healing me and boss needed a few hits for us to get kill, i imidently logged out.

then sproot stars whining over how people never invite him to boss groups....... (once again a level 53) so because he is lazy to level his plan is now to get higher levels and get an agreement to steal the opposing groups kill like at 20-30% health remaining.

Just a shout out to everyone to be aware of pretty much boss steals, it has acctully happend reccently on our server and sorry for my gay spelling lol.
admin also try and get ways to prevent this, as for u sproot..... You will never be in a group with me or anyone else.