Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Votion to block kser from groups.

Today I was leveling at 160 boggan corridor with Salear and was ksed by Jayrogue(Jaylon's rogue alt),after Salear left,he ksed me again,I said him that he ks me,after what he started to behave abusive.
I would like to start voting about blocking Jay from DL bosses.Please vote yes or no(if no explain why).
Thanks for reading and voting. :)
BERSERKERS ARE BEST

Re: Votion to block kser from groups.

Then we should block half lugh
Half of Lugh's high lvl ks other people when they on elix?
Erm half lughs higher-mid and lower leveled people are abusive,hypocritic clocksuckers who love to ks quest&rare mobs..
Lv152 warrior ToFat4Fun
Lv182 DUTCHWIZARD LUGH
(And some alts)

Deth don't say what I did say what u did
U took more then 1 mob so i didn't have 1 I didn't ks we attacked same time 2nd I told u I didn't ks u was killing my mob and u continued to talk crap about ks
Just for the waste of people times on forums am not grping u ever and u won't be in my grp for dl.

Why block jaylon from dl bosses?He didnt ks a boss or a mob.You just made this post because your mad.And u mostly want to waste ppl's time.I vote NO...
Please read better.
Today I was leveling at 160 boggan corridor with Salear and was ksed by Jayrogue(Jaylon's rogue alt),after Salear left,he ksed me again,I said him that he ks me,after what he started to behave abusive.
I would like to start voting about blocking Jay from DL bosses.Please vote yes or no(if no explain why).
Thanks for reading and voting. :)
BERSERKERS ARE BEST

Deth don't say what I did say what u did
U took more then 1 mob so i didn't have 1 I didn't ks we attacked same time 2nd I told u I didn't ks u was killing my mob and u continued to talk crap about ks
Just for the waste of people times on forums am not grping u ever and u won't be in my grp for dl.
Mobs wich is attacked by other players isn't yours.
BERSERKERS ARE BEST

You have to take into consideration that this is just one elixir somewhat wasted. If this problem persists, then we should vote. I myself have known Jaylon for a while now and wouldn't expect anything 'abusive' out of him. But ksing happens every day, in all places. Bosses and leveling. You were supposedly ksed a few times, does it really even matter? I think a votion to ban someone from Dragonlord bosses is tad in the extreme.

Also, I seem to lack the understanding of the reason why you two could've have just grouped each other and leveled like that. Then ksing wouldnt have been an issue. :|
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

You have to take into consideration that this is just one elixir somewhat wasted. If this problem persists, then we should vote. I myself have known Jaylon for a while now and wouldn't expect anything 'abusive' out of him. But ksing happens every day, in all places. Bosses and leveling. You were supposedly ksed a few times, does it really even matter? I think a votion to ban someone from Dragonlord bosses is tad in the extreme.

Also, I seem to lack the understanding of the reason why you two could've have just grouped each other and leveled like that. Then ksing wouldnt have been an issue. :|
4 super xps,hero hastes,hero travels,hero regens.
BERSERKERS ARE BEST