Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Its me PVP

If you Do not Read the Introduce your self section here it is :D :D :D :D ,

Hello Celtic Heroes,

I'm PVP, from Lugh I have just started playing on Lugh. I originally came from the world Crom back when i found out the game in 2011, I created PVP in the world Lugh so it could be saved. I picked the world Lugh and Crom because they are the easiest to pronounce :lol: I stopped playing this game awhile ago, but have returned this Sunday 8-) I bought 1 million gold (waste of 200$ but who cares :D ) I happen to run over my favorite thing Connacht Gear happen to buy it for 800k :D also bought a Heroic Amulet (200k). I am a druid, a hybrid. I did not know that druids are amazing! I played alot Sunday and got to know some people :D, Venus was really nice to me, Callumallen said Hi :D, Toycat was nice :D, Sabre was nice :D, Basalt was nice and help me level a bit :D, Azzsaver is nice and gave me advice on hybrid :D, and many more nice people :D :D. There is some rude people in Lugh, not naming, but in ever world there are some of them :?. I have been strolling around and meet lots of people and have been wanting to join BERSERKERS, i have seen lots of nice members and think its a lovely clan :D. This is basically covering lots about me and hope you like me :D, Thank you for your time and reading :D

With Kind Regards PVP

Re: Its me PVP

Hey PVP, we are currently not recruiting for BERSERKERS. Maybe as you level we would be more inclined to invite you :).

P.s. be careful not to be confused with a player called Mrpvp. This player is know for his arrogance, he seems to have quit recently so just be careful not to be put together with this player.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester