Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rhexx needs some tips!

Yes the title looks like something that should belong in General Discussion but I feel as if it would better fit in Lugh because I would like tips from the players of the same world.

Some questions I have are:
What mobs should my level 30s fight for the best exp they can get?
If I ever need a transfer who should I ask that is 100% trustworthy?
What kind of guilds in Lugh should I look to join?
Who should I watch out for? (since I think topics get locked for naming scammers and such message me these names)

These are some of the basic questions... Sorry if my sentences are improper but unfortunately my comma key doesn't work.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Rhexx needs some tips!

Kill connacht anything in shalemont ravine as long as its a higher level than you. The only one who is 100% trustworthy is a second device. Don't waste time looking for guilds, there are none. Clans on the other hand you shouldn't worry about until you're at least level 80, you can check the online rankings for a gist of the powerful clans and who you would like to join. And there isn't anyone to watch out for as long as you be smart.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Rhexx needs some tips!

Kill connacht anything in shalemont ravine as long as its a higher level than you. The only one who is 100% trustworthy is a second device. Don't waste time looking for guilds, there are none. Clans on the other hand you shouldn't worry about until you're at least level 80, you can check the online rankings for a gist of the powerful clans and who you would like to join. And there isn't anyone to watch out for as long as you be smart.
+1 i started using two devices after getting scammed 3 times and shalemont is good to lvl until 56
http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/7/7/7/2/1/5477721FTxvF.png