Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Story time with Venus

Once upon a second of February on 2013 at 11:00 pm a wild falgren appeared along with his buddy deadroot disciple. 2 seperate groups with berserkers in both ran to falgren to get the kill in one group were ancients and others as well and the other were all berserkers. The 2 clans clashed at falgren and the all berserkers group came out victorious there while the Ancients one claimed deadroot ph. We have found we may have ksed and diced our drops with our clan members, while the other angry people called us names like c*cksucker and others. Them calling my clanmates these names really angered me and seeing as I got the kill, I took the blame for the ks an I took the name calling for my own. The heat was now on me. Thoro says something and I explain that he can't expect me to go feel bad for not grouping him while he has done this to me 2 times before! On the same mob! This really ticked me off and not only that but he goes an lies and says complete bs about me BEHIND my back!

And that is the end of the story for today folks.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Story time with Venus

Also to clear up stuff for you thoro and anyone who does believe we did indeed ks you all remember these wise words from Akbar.

'If two groups are gathering (or two people are preparing) - the second to attack is not kill stealing. Two groups that start at the same time are in competition'

and that is basically what happened there, 2 groups frantically running and trying to get the kills at the same time.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid

123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

:lol: When i was a kid... Story time was my favorite thing to do in school...

Venus. There r 2 sides to every story. I think thoro should post here also... Then maybe we can have an electoral vote... U see were that got America :lol: *im not an Barrock Husain Obama fan* :lol:

Ok lets hear a story from thoro. Yes i was killing dead ph along with moropa. Whil rest of grp started on fal. When the second grp shows up and starts. Then after the kill yes some of the lower lvls called u names. All i said was nice ks. Where then i was told i got what i deserved. Dont belive me ask zender and others who was there. Now all know if it is my grp i will accept zerkers no questions ask. Now dont say i excluded u from fight it wasnt my grp.
Thoro
+

Hello.

Just to clear the air here. The whole story was discussed and the case was closed. It was a classic two groups heat up situation with a few inaproppriate words after the fight. All parties involved agreed this was not ok and should not happen and something like an appology to Thoro was said (although not sure Thoro saw it cause he logged out shortly after).

Toycat
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

I still believe neither group was at fault, i got 2 drags and diced both away. I don't see it fair for one group to take two bosses at one time. There are others who need bosses if you start one boss. Finish it until you decide to start the second. Otherwise the terrible word called greed would be used and the ks would be justified. Yes there are right and wrong ways to ks. But simply put, bolsta had started in time with joe. The rest of the group weren't far behind hence enabling a "fight of might" in other words 2 groups battle for boss. The stronger group will always come out on top. That is how the world revolves in lugh. This is how it has and always will be in these fights best to leave it behind us and forget about it, because no doubt someone will slip up and do it again. Venus/vulture isnt a kser, thoro try not to rage without discussing it with the other group first. I was glad to dice away my drops as i didnt need them but as you got angry and left suddenly there was no chance to dice with you. In the end i have no drags and neither does vulture. We do apologise for any misunderstandings that have occured even if they were justified or not.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Ok im not fighting over this. And yes i was still there while u diced, which i wasnt includes. Really dont care about drops. I was helping others out. And i was ok with u all taking the kill. Im still pissed over being told i deserved it. But i will step out on that note.
Thoro
+