Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Aftermath

also i canot be able to play again i am giving my account details to genrals of clan and eextremly trustworthy clanmembers i hope i can come back one day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
tbdestroyer1 lvl 90 warior
tbdestroyer3 lvl 60 druid
tbdestroyer4 lvl 45 rouge
tbdestroyer5 lvl 5 ranger
tbdmage lvl 20 mage
tbsbank lvl 5 bank

with my account now being beloning to clan i would still like people to not sell certain things or buy stuff if u want to plz ask me on forums plz ty evryone ps teebager and 080 shal take main responsibility for account they shal be in charge of it guardians of tbd but i wish i could join u myself i will still be on forums
tbdestroyer1 lvl 90 warior
tbdestroyer3 lvl 60 druid
tbdestroyer4 lvl 45 rouge
tbdestroyer5 lvl 5 ranger
tbdmage lvl 20 mage
tbsbank lvl 5 bank

also i canot be able to play again i am giving my account details to genrals of clan and eextremly trustworthy clanmembers i hope i can come back one day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dude....WTH
Wen i didnt c u 4 a couple o days, i thought u mite be going camping or sumthing 4 Thanksgiving Weekend...
But i came here early this morning a read ur post....
im sorry and sad 2 c u go :( it is thanks 2u that i'm in this Wunderful Clan now..u've helped me out
TREMENDOUSLY along my way and i Thank U 4 that also.
Pleeeze stay in touch ...Looking 4ward 2 the day u will return 2 us

*sigh
Luv o8o
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

I suggested this last night and haven't gotten opinions from all, so thought I'd post here.

Since most of our mains are fully geared with warden and meteoric already, I think we should consider allowing high-level alts access to clan bank for their warden and meteoric. We would still reserve an item for a main the same level who doesn't have it, but if there are no mains who need it, it seems wasteful to let items sit in the bank when someone could use them.

For example, Tru could benefit from druid items because we don't have any unequipped druid mains near her lvl 101. My lvl 27 rogue wouldn't have access because she can't use that stuff yet.

What do others think?
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

@ longcool. I'm ok with it. At the moment our banks gettin a little full with the lack of new recruits, and the lack of others telling us what they need. I'd rather have our bank items used than collect dust.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh